Starting to find girls in their mid-late twenties more attractive.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Used to be very in favor of JBmaxxing and I still am due to its obvious advantages.
With JBs looking better, having better personalities, being more fertile, being less jaded, bubbly/happy and having lower standards.

JBs always preferred over roasties

But recently I find myself also more attracted to 'older' women. Women 23+ yo that a few years I wouldn't be interested in whatsoever.

I guess it comes with age (28yo oldcel now).

Lifefuel though. The more women I find attractive, the easier it is to find a woman I find attractive to have sex with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc, Deleted member 28896, Psychophilly and 7 others
opposite for me, the older im getting the more i hate women my age.

i only go for girls that are max 23 years old now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 28896, klip11 and 8 others
25 (almost 26) year old here Idc if she’s 18 or 30 as long as she’s atttactive but tbh almost all my slays are 18-22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and MoggerGaston
Your mind is telling you to reproduce asap so it’s lowering its standards effectively

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Mr. President, Splinter901 and 3 others
Another Future Amnesia

Your mind is telling you to reproduce asap so it’s lowering its standards effectively
but older women have higher standards. jbs are much more easy than some 30 yo maxxed up roastie. roasties think they maxxed up in career and fashion so demand only rich chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 20370 and autistic_tendencies
but older women have higher standards. jbs are much more easy than some 30 yo maxxed up roastie. roasties think they maxxed up in career and fashion so demand only rich chads
this

Yeah this is true. Older women have very high demands on your entire life

I look younger tho

Mid 20s girls reject me 90% time
i look older, so I've always gotten better reactions from older women ngl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 7580
Women 23+ yo that a few years I wouldn't be interested in whatsoever.

So its true what they say about finding older women more attractive as you age? I cant imagine myself liking anything other than jbs

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Joo brainwashing kicking in

• JFL
So its true what they say about finding older women more attractive as you age? I cant imagine myself liking anything other than jbs
Yeah I think it's true somewhat. Although I still prefer JBs, I can enjoy MILF roasties (23+ yo) somewhat too now

net positive: more pussy to enjoy

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Time to do somethings serious with your life grandpa and move on from incel websites.
is cope, I was an elite student for the first 21 years of my life. Performing in the top 1% of academia in my country.

it's useless

is cope, I was an elite student for the first 21 years of my life. Performing in the top 1% of academia in my country.

it's useless
no results in life = bum ass

no matter if you were in fucking Harvard or some gay ass community college

• Hmm...
no results in life = bum ass

no matter if you were in fucking Harvard or some gay ass community college
npc way to look at life.

just being born into wealth and connections, born into privilege = winner with results then.

whats the point. The fact I outperformed everyone while being born with 0 privilege, and still not obtaining results, says enough about how life is structured and who are getting results.

Not hard-working or talented people.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i don't really like younger girls that much. i find them hard to have difficult conversations with and are just immature (obv). i don't even consider them to be 'more attractive'. their faces are just baby fat and they often have no 'womanly' fat on them.

i can actually take older women seriously. i usually settle with younger girls because it's easier.

• Woah
just being born into wealth and connections, born into privilege = winner with results then.
shit way to look at life, look at the cards you have and try to win the game, crying about it won't do nothing and later in life you will regret for not taking action when you had the opportunity

I know it's hard and it sucks when you look around you and see everybody winning and having a better situation than you but you can't give up without a fight

shit way to look at life, look at the cards you have and try to win the game, crying about it won't do nothing and later in life you will regret for not taking action when you had the opportunity

I know it's hard and it sucks when you look around you and see everybody winning and having a better situation than you but you can't give up without a fight
why should I have to measure to and compare myself with people born into privilege?

a person born with 1 million, will have more passive income per year, than the average full-time worker in my country. By simply doing NOTHING.
Now go figure what 10 million does for you.

I completely disapprove of your view on life, comparing yourself to people you have no business comparing yourself to.

You will never be a winner if you compare your income/wealth to bill gates every day, or your social/sexual/romantic success to chad.

but you do you, im not interested

bye

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Used to be very in favor of JBmaxxing and I still am due to its obvious advantages.
With JBs looking better, having better personalities, being more fertile, being less jaded, bubbly/happy and having lower standards.

JBs always preferred over roasties

But recently I find myself also more attracted to 'older' women. Women 23+ yo that a few years I wouldn't be interested in whatsoever.

Lifefuel though. The more women I find attractive, the easier it is to find a woman I find attractive to have sex with.
When I was in HS I actually found mid to late 20s women more attractive than women my age

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, TsarTsar444 and MoggerGaston
I've noticed I don't give a shit about their age as long as they have a decent body.

I can't take women seriously anyways

• +1
If it is about being incel or being with a 30 year old single mother. Indeed the better choice is the single mother

You understand this hence why you're not incel.

• +1
As long as they are hot i dont care about age. oldest ive ever fucked was 38 and she had a really tight body. ghsoted her though💯