starting to get tired of incels

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
All they do is talk in hyperbole and use their ugliness as an excuse for any failure no matter how unrelated to looks or sex it is.

I'm super blackpilled about looks. I get it. If you're genuinely sub-4 it's over for you sexually. You're never going to be popular. That's all true. But there's no reason to suck at your career, live with parents, rot all day. You're just a lazy piece of shit at that point. Even if you were Chad, you'd probably still be a lazy piece of shit. Being sub-4 does not relieve you from being an adult. Just lol at basement dwellers thinking normie looks just magically makes you successful.

Even when it comes to sex, the fucking coping is through the roof. Apparently everyone deserves a 5/10 slim young girl with no baggage. Even sub-4 men apparently need this minimum. Fucking lol. Only a small percentage of guys are ever going to get that. Even if you looksmatched everyone, 40% of guys would either be incel or stuck with someone they don't want to fuck. If sub-4s dont want to fuck other sub-4s, who will?

I get that being ugly sucks, but the cope shit is out of control.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, HitAndRun, Napoleon de Geso and 5 others
a slim 5/10 is a minimum tho

the thing is, its just harder to succeed in general for incels like youre describing. your success threshold is increased and i dont blame them for not wanting to try since a chad puts in 5/10 effort and for similar results an incel would have to put in 9/10 effort (for example)

Go outside; every guy dates girl below his pls. While it should be the other way around.

Many incels work and looksmax. But even for those who don't it doesn't make much sense not to rot because society doesn't give any incentive and only wants you to produce and pay taxes without giving you anything, all that while you have to live through feminist propaganda and ugly-shaming.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, hebbewem, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
All they do is talk in hyperbole and use their ugliness as an excuse for any failure no matter how unrelated to looks or sex it is.

I'm super blackpilled about looks. I get it. If you're genuinely sub-4 it's over for you sexually. You're never going to be popular. That's all true. But there's no reason to suck at your career, live with parents, rot all day. You're just a lazy piece of shit at that point. Even if you were Chad, you'd probably still be a lazy piece of shit. Being sub-4 does not relieve you from being an adult. Just lol at basement dwellers thinking normie looks just magically makes you successful.

Even when it comes to sex, the fucking coping is through the roof. Apparently everyone deserves a 5/10 slim young girl with no baggage. Even sub-4 men apparently need this minimum. Fucking lol. Only a small percentage of guys are ever going to get that. Even if you looksmatched everyone, 40% of guys would either be incel or stuck with someone they don't want to fuck. If sub-4s dont want to fuck other sub-4s, who will?

try to be a truecel while everyone near u gets a gf and it makes them happy overall.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
a slim 5/10 is a minimum tho

6/10 and white, too. But I'm aware that it's a brutal competition for them. There's few winners. If I lost, I would just take the L. There's no point in bitching about it.

Learn the difference between laziness and depression. When someone is truly depressed, it can get to a point where the person no longer has the will to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Redrighthand, BigBoy and 3 others
Agreed. I'd rather fix my situation than rot all day.

Go outside; every guy dates girl below his pls. While it should be the other way around.

Even if everyone were looks and agematched, 40% of guys would be stuck as incels or with fatties/uggos

6/10 and white, too. But I'm aware that it's a brutal competition for them. There's few winners. If I lost, I would just take the L. There's no point in bitching about it.

it goes against human nature to just take Ls though without

try to be a truecel while everyone near u gets a gf and it makes them happy overall.

Most people dont get a cute gf.

But yeah it sucks being ugly/short/old/bald/etc. It really really sucks. But what about it? Someone has to be ugly for someone else to be gl. If you became chad, you'd just fuck up someone else's life.

Most people dont get a cute gf.

But yeah it sucks being ugly/short/old/bald/etc. It really really sucks. But what about it? Someone has to be ugly for someone else to be gl. If you became chad, you'd just fuck up someone else's life.
I didnt say cute, if they got a gf then majority at least is ok with that and surely prefers having a gf than not having one.
U cant say it sucks if ur are not ugly urself, so ur thread is bullshit. But u still can be happy even with ur low iq threads, cuz u have looks. But ugly blackpilled people cant be happy.

Learn the difference between laziness and depression. When someone is truly depressed, it can get to a point where the person no longer has the will to do anything.
But obviously it is a good idea to find things to distract yourself with.

I didnt say cute, if they got a gf then majority at least is ok with that and surely prefers having a gf than not having one.
U cant say it sucks if ur are not ugly urself, so ur thread is bullshit. But u still can be happy even with ur low iq threads, cuz u have looks. But ugly blackpilled people cant be happy.

So you're cool dating fatties and hags, then? This thread doesn't apply to you in that case.

As for commiserating, yeah, I can say dying of cancer sucks even if I haven't died of cancer.

A lot of the time people are depressed because they are lazy. That's how I felt in my case anyway.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and dodt
So you're cool dating fatties and hags, then? This thread doesn't apply to you in that case.

As for commiserating, yeah, I can say dying of cancer sucks even if I haven't died of cancer.
Ur just continuing to make up shit I didnt tell.
But saying ur tired of people dying of cancer doesnt make them not worthy beings as u try to make incels in ur thread.

Ur just continuing to make up shit I didnt tell.
But saying ur tired of people dying of cancer doesnt make them not worthy beings as u try to make incels in ur thread.

Wut? I'm saying someone has to date uggos and fatties. Not everyone can date slim ypung 5+s. And I'm saying that being incel isn't an excuse for being a failure at everything. What part are you arguing with?

tireds me
also woman start at 6 psl so better find other copes to enjoy life. If you're below 6psl don't treat women as priority in life becouse you will fail. Remeber they're just addition for you.
I'm saying someone has to date uggos and fatties
it's worst than inceldom. You're just showing chad that's his better than you becouse he slay better foids than you

tireds me
also woman start at 6 psl so better find other copes to enjoy life. If you're below 6psl don't treat women as priority in life becouse you will fail. Remeber they're just addition for you.

it's worst than inceldom. You're just showing chad that's his better than you becouse he slay better foids than you

Agreed

Wut? I'm saying someone has to date uggos and fatties. Not everyone can date slim ypung 5+s. And I'm saying that being incel isn't an excuse for being a failure at everything. What part are you arguing with?
Being an incel ruins ur life. Try to be one, and then u can decide for urself, instead of making ur projections about other people who were just unlucky at birth. When ur life is ruined and u feel permamently unsatisfied and depressed u cant ever live a fullfilling life. Yes, maybe there are some exceptions but almost all of blackpilled incels are just too destroyed to try to improve other fields of their lifes. Ur soo low iq that I need to explain this shit to u.

They just feel like there is no point in it if they're never going to find a woman who could love them. I partly understand that mentality.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and dodt
They just feel like there is no point in it if they're never going to find a woman who could love them. I partly understand that mentality.

You're way better off having your own place and supporting yourself regardless of dating opportunities. Working is hard and inceldom is a nice get-out-of-responsibility card, though.

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
You're way better off having your own place and supporting yourself regardless of dating opportunities. Working is hard and inceldom is a nice get-out-of-responsibility card, though.
What to work for, if you're doomed to live depraved of love? There's nothing to wait later in life, no children, no wife.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
red of me not

What to work for, if you're doomed to live depraved of love? There's nothing to wait later in life, no children, no wife.

Benefits of own place:
--dont have to talk to people you dont want to
--privacy
--can make space more like home
--not mooching on parents and being a drain on others' resources
--can live where you want
--and so on

I honestly don't care if they use their looks as an excuse for failure. There's nothing wrong with being lazy or having standards either. It's the crab mentality that annoys me. The worst are the guys who eventually have success but choose to hold onto this mindset. It's like, just kys at that point because you'll never be happy.

Benefits of own place:
--dont have to talk to people you dont want to
--privacy
--can make space more like home
--not mooching on parents and being a drain on others' resources
--can live where you want
--and so on
In Europe, countries have welfare that allows even jobless to have their own places, and cars etc.

Most incels are in fact fake, and gay.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy

I give myself as an example when I was 17. Looks were so important to me that I couldnt attend uni cuz of how bad BDD I had. I guess im an outlier but for someone whos confidence and asset is only their looks then not having them crushes them.

I know im like that thats why I need to do everyrhing before I become old

If I was ugly, I'd be like "what's the fucking point?", I would have zero motivation to do anything.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
B

Be glad there are incels because without them it wouldn’t be possible to be a Chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
No one wants to work without a cause. Thats why we had religion and society

No one wants to work without a cause. Thats why we had religion and society
You end up having to work one way or another. Putting in the effort to get a cushy career is worth it so you don't end up wageslaving for pennies with shit hours.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and horizontallytall