Starting to inject T soon

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
At first I wanted a shorter cycle, now after taking all circumstances into account (specifically the fact that in the first time in history of humans, bioavailable hormones and psychoactive drugs are freely available)

To have this opportunity, yet not utilize them to manipulate your perception of the world to a superior one in your pathetic ~70 years of existence is nothing short of pussyceldom

Brb cruising on 500mg/week Test E for 50 weeks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, JL~, Chintuck22 and 3 others
No T for your bloated femcel kerbo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, RichardSpencel, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
klinefelter class 3?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and balding17yomanletcel
on 500 test e and 400 npp feel like i can fuck the world

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and karbo
No T for your bloated femcel kerbo
There is in fact T for my bloated femcel faggot existence and besides my natural T came back at 800ng/dl so keep crying for this manlet slayer:p
on 500 test e and 400 npp feel like i can fuck the world
mirin
npp is heavy stuff isnt it? how are you handling the sides?

it's probably not too wise to run any orals during my first roiding experience, but I am thinking of running a small anadrol cycle, if I react well to T and feel decent after being on it for 8-12 weeks

• +1
  • Love it
npp is heavy stuff isnt it? how are you handling the sides?
It’s a 19 nor just like nandrolone and tren so yeah it’s pretty good at putting on size but it’s not good if you want to stay lean so if you want to stay leaner maybe pair your test with equipoise or winstrol. I’ve never taken orals because they can be harsh on the liver but Androl is def going to be the king of muscle building for orals.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
500 test e by its self will reap massive benefits and gains for a long time though just saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
500 test e by its self will reap massive benefits and gains for a long time though just saying
yea like needing trt after a prolonged use. idk about you but id rather not stick a needle every week for the rest of my life.

It’s a 19 nor just like nandrolone and tren so yeah it’s pretty good at putting on size but it’s not good if you want to stay lean so if you want to stay leaner maybe pair your test with equipoise or winstrol. I’ve never taken orals because they can be harsh on the liver but Androl is def going to be the king of muscle building for orals.
I assume you will be cruising after being done with the NPP
what dose Test will you be cruising with, and are you using Hcg? Fertility is one of my biggest concerns (besides hair loss)
Yeah I hope so. I will eat at a very slight surplus, however if I was being honest I am more looking forward to the mental changes of having supraphysiological levels of T

what dose Test will you be cruising with, and are you using Hcg? Fertility is one of my biggest concerns (besides hair loss)

Yeah I hope so. I will eat at a very slight surplus, however if I was being honest I am more looking forward to the mental changes of having supraphysiological levels of T
Okay you will have to do your own experimentation on this and see what works best for you because it can be different for everyone. I never blast and Cruise. I cycle off always for about a month or two and let my nads rejuvenate. You will be able to see them get bigger again so you know they are going back. I stay on the gym and eat enough and usually never lose that much if any progress by the time I start the next cycle. As far as sides go I’ve been very fortunate to never take and anti estrogens as I’ve never needed the. Never got gyno or anything like that. Never needed to take hcg or nolvadex post cycle becaue my balls have always came back. So like I said this will be something you will need to experiment with as far as what you want to do.

As far as infertility I’ve always been able to cum even with the ball shrinking on cycle. But if you are blasting and cruising long term for years then you may want to start to worry about infertility but hear stories of guys on it for a decade and come off and still their balls come back after maybe half a year of being off.

• +1
@on the

how is the strength and muscle gain on that cycle? Also any facial gains?

where to get T?

where to get T?
qingdao sigma chemical is cheapest but if you have brutal strict border control and police follows up on seized packages go for purplepandalabs (qingdao ships with normal post, which is huge risk in my country, special carriers like DPD and DHL however are more ideal and have ways to stay anonymous completely)

• +1
No tag rope

• Love it
At first I wanted a shorter cycle, now after taking all circumstances into account (specifically the fact that in the first time in history of humans, bioavailable hormones and psychoactive drugs are freely available)

To have this opportunity, yet not utilize them to manipulate your perception of the world to a superior one in your pathetic ~70 years of existence is nothing short of pussyceldom

Wish I could be on T forever. Had to stop because tryna have a baby. Sucks so much getting off it.

• +1
Korbo the twink

Bro you got klinefelters don’t start soon start 20 years ago

Bro you got klinefelters don’t start soon start 20 years ago
E9f 1

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • JFL
my nigga getting gaslit to oblivion rn by greycels :lul:
i mean
why wouldnt it suck coming off of it tbh
hes probably not talking about hormone issues or anything abnormal, just the simple transition from giga high T to normal T

• JFL
How long were you on? what does it feel like getting off?
Cruised for a year. Low libido, energy and felt weak for a long time after.

Keep us updated op. Also why not Test P? Are you planning to take AI alongside it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Trestolone or bust, nah kidding. Although once youre on testosterone you'll never want to come off, just make sure to take the necessary precautions to maintain good health. Honestly lipids are the hardest to control unless youre willing to let estrogen ride a little higher. BP is a meme which is easily controlled with ace inhibitors, calcium channel blockers (underated side-free gems) ARBs and beta blockers (nebivolol is literally a no-brainer). Hematocrit is mostly genetic but having high levels aren't necessarily bad in isolation, it does make your blood more viscous though which will invariably lead to higher BP. Hairloss is obviously a problem but if you're not prone you'd be retarded not to pin. If fertility is a concern run HCG and HMG throughout the entire thing and when you come off PCT will be an absolute breeze (majority of the time LH and FSH bounce back relatively quickly after AAS discontinuation but the leydig cells become so desensitised and unreceptive after prolonged periods of suppression that they no longer pick up the signal) if you take HCG you're not only preventing downregulation but also testicular fibrosis due to oxidative stress in the testes (intratesticular steroids are protective against oxidative stress). HCG is also fantastic because without steroidogenesis occuring you're missing out on progesterone and a bunch of other downstream metabolites that are important for mood (think allopregnanolone (allosteric gaba modulator)).

Currently on test/ment/eq 1000/350/700

Users who are viewing this thread

Back