Starting to notice hairloss.What can I do prevent or delay it?

currycelincurryland

currycelincurryland

Bronze
Norwood reaper has come for me.He spares no one the only thing I had going for me was my hair -the only thing I have got compliments for from both men and foids.Feel like I'm gonna get bald in a year or two now.Please help me without hair my peanut skull will be exposed.

@Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: currycelincurryland
Get on fin, take biotin 10000mcg each day, buy derminator 2 and peppermint oil. Use derminator on hairline a few times per week. Same for peppermint oil. Start your regimen now before it’s too late bro

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, curryslayerordeath, Chadelite and 4 others
Finasteride

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, currycelincurryland and Kingkellz
Get on fin, take biotin 10000mcg each day, buy derminator 2 and peppermint oil. Use derminator on hairline a few times per week. Same for peppermint oil. Start your regimen now before it’s too late bro
Fin would kill my D and dip my T levels.Any other alternative?

Fin or hairpiece.

• +1
Reactions: Milk
Fin or hairpiece.

Has Minoxidil fallen out of favor? I’m only asking cause I just got on Rogaine and am wondering if it’s a cope.
Edit: I’m retarded, didn’t check the message above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Milk
Has Minoxidil fallen out of favor? I’m only asking cause I just got on Rogaine and am wondering if it’s a cope.
Edit: I’m retarded, didn’t check the message above
you gotta wait at least 3 months to know if its working or not. But you need to be taking something that prevents DHT to your scalp as well

• +1
Reactions: Swimcell
Start nofap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Artemide, MewingJBP and 2 others
you gotta wait at least 3 months to know if its working or not. But you need to be taking something that prevents DHT to your scalp as well

thanks. I’ve considered fin but I’m still pretty young and am cautious of it nuking my T and such as mentioned above.

Fin would kill my D and dip my T levels.Any other alternative?
Incorrect, it actually indirectly RAISES t levels, but wipes your DHT. Since there is less T being converted to DHT, more T is leftover which can result in higher T. It's about a 3% chance you'll get any serious sexual sides, I'd say i have like 80% of the libido i had before, but that 20% decrease is probably in my head thinking of whether i have a problem or not...

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Please help me without hair my peanut skull will be exposed.
subhuman genetics.

not enough androgens for dimorphic skull growth, but enough to induce male pattern balding.

truly a genetic freak, and not in a good way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 502
If there was a better cure there wouldnt be as many bald people. If you dont want to use fin and rogaine then unfortunately just embrace it

Saw palmetto

Topical fin works quite well and supposedly crushed systemic DHT by less

Also finding someone who can do proper haircut for receding hairline is lifefuel, having short sides and thick on top/and on front enough to cover the hairline is not the best hair by any means but hides it quite well.

Last edited:
Fin, Dut, Min, Biotin, Nizoral, scalp massage

Do all of that

If it doesn’t work, Transplant or hair system
Please help me without hair my peanut skull will be exposed.
Contrary to popular belief, shorter hair actually makes your skull look bigger as it exposes more of it.

No magic pill at the moment. Everything that works comes with drawbacks.

- Fin might fuck your endocrine system
- RU58841 possibly fucks up your heart
- CB is fucking expensive and there are only a few people who have tried it.
- Minox is mostly cope and might give you 2-3 years with a possibility to fuck your collagen
- Hairtransplants will only work if you have good donor hair an your balding is not that strong, otherwise the result will look like shit
- Glue from hairsystems will be absorbed as well and might cause cancer + you live in constant fear of being exposed

Either have good genetics or choose your poison

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 502, Chadelite and 3 others
No magic pill at the moment. Everything that works comes with drawbacks.

- Fin might fuck your endocrine system
- RU58841 possibly fucks up your heart
- CB is fucking expensive and there are only a few people who have tried it.
- Minox is mostly cope and might give you 2-3 years with a possibility to fuck your collagen
- Hairtransplants will only work if you have good donor hair an your balding is not that strong, otherwise the result will look like shit
- Glue from hairsystems will be absorbed as well and might cause cancer + you live in constant fear of being exposed

Either have good genetics or choose your poison
Best option is getting multiple FUT transplants done
3515A967 1CE2 483A 95E4 BA16A25ED52A

tbh this guy should have gotten hairline lowering afterwards but he wanted a higher hairline like his original one was

Is it normal to shed 20 hairs or so in the shower and when brushing my hair?
I haven’t noticed any recession last 6 motnhs but they say u only notice when u lose half ur hair

Is it normal to shed 20 hairs or so in the shower and when brushing my hair?
I haven’t noticed any recession last 6 motnhs but they say u only notice when u lose half ur hair
Yes it is

• +1
Reactions: Milk
I'm on minox and it seems to work very well.
Not gonna hop on dht suppressors as long as minox gets the job done.

Try bee pollen.

Best option is getting multiple FUT transplants done
View attachment 265834
tbh this guy should have gotten hairline lowering afterwards but he wanted a higher hairline like his original one was

Thats in my oppinion an example for a bad ht. The hairs they transplanted in the front are way to thick and the density is shit.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Thats in my oppinion an example for a bad ht. The hairs they transplanted in the front are way to thick and the density is shit.
What do you mean they’re way too thick while the density is shit?