Kraken
I have used:

-Retinol
-Vit C
-Vit E
-BHA
-AHA
-Aloe vera gel
-And the basics of course (cleanser, moisturzer and exfoliant)

The only noticeable difference was when I started using moisturizer day and night and exfoliating regularly. Adding all the ingredients I listed made no noticeable difference. I also use sunscreen daily but it is mostly for long-term effects (anti-aging). Chad just washes his face with some budget cleanser from the dollarstore and has decent skin.

Is skincare cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Is skincare cope?
Yes
I made a thread about it
You can read it if you want, but I think you have the intellectual capacity to understand yourself

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Shit genes can't be saved

Yes
I made a thread about it
You can read it if you want, but I think you have the intellectual capacity to understand yourself
I read it when it was posted but I was coping with face masks at the time

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
What difference did You notice when using moisturisers consistently? Also what brand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
What difference did You notice when using moisturisers consistently? Also what brand.
Skin looks more "alive", don't know how to explain it. I started using exfoliant at the same time.

I use a brand called Bulldog

I have used:

-Retinol
-Vit C
-Vit E
-BHA
-AHA
-Aloe vera gel
-And the basics of course (cleanser, moisturzer and exfoliant)

The only noticeable difference was when I started using moisturizer day and night and exfoliating regularly. Adding all the ingredients I listed made no noticeable difference. I also use sunscreen daily but it is mostly for long-term effects (anti-aging). Chad just washes his face with some budget cleanser from the dollarstore and has decent skin.

Is skincare cope?

Yes, just wash your face with a soap cleanser that has 95% alcohol in it and stop using sunscreen - see how good your skin becomes in 5 years.

Stupid post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3962
Every fucking cleanser that i've ever used breaks me out always, especially on my forehead. Only using water lessens my breakouts but of course I still get acne, just cleaning it worsens it. Sunscreen and something to wipe it off, and moisturizer seem like the only useful things.

Most of it is a cope, only the strong shit works

But saying that, if you use something like retin a you need to moisturise to counteract the dry/faking skin, so maybe the most skin care is just there to supplement stronger/prescription stuff

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 4310
Yes, just wash your face with a soap cleanser that has 95% alcohol in it and stop using sunscreen - see how good your skin becomes in 5 years.

Stupid post.
Why would I stop using sunscreen?
Most of it is a cope, only the strong shit works

But saying that, if you use something like retin a you need to moisturise to counteract the dry/faking skin, so maybe the most skin care is just there to supplement stronger/prescription stuff
Stuff like TCA peel and microneedling is legit, ie expensive stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Every fucking cleanser that i've ever used breaks me out always, especially on my forehead. Only using water lessens my breakouts but of course I still get acne, just cleaning it worsens it. Sunscreen and something to wipe it off, and moisturizer seem like the only useful things.
I dont know how some people claim to wash their faces with only water, or their hair with no shampoo. My skin looks dirty if I don't use anything to wash it, and My hair looks greasy and without volume if I don't shampoo it.
Skin looks more "alive", don't know how to explain it. I started using exfoliant at the same time.

I use a brand called Bulldog
I see. Well if You find a way to explain it in the future please quote me.

I've started using Cerave moisturiser a while ago. Never have used moisturiser before, but Now when quarantine started I began using tretinoin and My skin was shedding like crazy, several areas were scaly and red, so I had to Buy it to get ir back to normal.

Last edited:
I dont know how some people claim to wash their faces with only water, or their helada with no shampoo. My skin looks dirty if I don't use anything to wash it, and My hair looks greasy and without volume if I don't shampoo it.
Idk it's better for me because less acne. But I agree on shampoo my hair gets greasy without it.

They literaly tested this shit in science study

yes

Attachments

• IMG_20200408_221820.jpg
    IMG_20200408_221820.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200422_100854.jpg
    IMG_20200422_100854.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 4577
Never cared bout my skin until a week ago thanks to @benignice

I have often been asked by girls what I do for my skin and I'm like drink water I dunno

Never moisturiser
Only washed I bath from shampoo in hair
Never sunscreen

Just started skinmaxx now
But I do believe 90% of skin is genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, randomvanish and Deleted member 275
i've never tried any kind of skincare product but i've used accutane for 7 months and that shit gave baby skin.
lots of people have complimented on my skin and ask what i'm doing.

cleanse moisturizer sunscreen and retin a

rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
It's all genetics lmao. My mum is 50 and never uses any moisturizer yet she skin mogs my 18 yr old sister cuz idk

It's all genetics lmao. My mum is 50 and never uses any moisturizer yet she skin mogs my 18 yr old sister cuz idk
how is her diet ?

Well it is cope if the rest of ur face is abominable and requires facial reconstruction.
As for it working, my skin has noticeably improved a lot but like everything your results are limited by your genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
>Chad just washes his face with some budget cleanser from the dollarstore and has decent skin.

No he doesn't, or at least the male models don't. Watch this:

Or this:

Or this:

90% of visible aging is caused from sun exposure, how could using daily spf be a cope?