Starting Tret (Retin-A) Today

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Autismcel
Got tret gel .1% today and will start every night applying pea sized to face along with hydro boost neutro moisturizer before bed along with in morning cetaphil moisturizer + spf

Will probably post before and after hope this shit works as much as its worshipped on these forums

retin A works good for me

i see little results in the firsts 3 weeks , but real results after 4 months and also use daily spf
35 spf in a moisturizer works?

idk , i use la roche posay anthelios uv mune
This

Cetaphil Face Moisturizer, Daily Oil Free Facial Moisturizer with SPF 35, For Dry or Oily Combination Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free Face Lotion https://a.co/d/6XPmlwZ

Also how long was the purging? When did you get “the faggot glowy skin”? Im a stomach/side sleeper is that a concern? And did u post results of it?

i didn't have a purge as such , yes i got the faggot glowy skin and then it went away . i don't have pictures of before i used it
This

Cetaphil Face Moisturizer, Daily Oil Free Facial Moisturizer with SPF 35, For Dry or Oily Combination Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free Face Lotion https://a.co/d/6XPmlwZ

Also how long was the purging? When did you get “the faggot glowy skin”? Im a stomach/side sleeper is that a concern? And did u post results of it?

i didn't have a purge as such , yes i got the faggot glowy skin and then it went away . i don't have pictures of before i used it
I read somewhere that spf 35 is better than spf 50 over bc its less chemicals and less thickness for acne prone skin but i dont think it matters really

Also, if ur comfortable mind dming me ur progress w it?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Got tret gel .1% today and will start every night applying pea sized to face along with hydro boost neutro moisturizer before bed along with in morning cetaphil moisturizer + spf

Will probably post before and after hope this shit works as much as its worshipped on these forums

0.1% when you are applying for the first time is like battery acid. Start with 0.025%

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Deleted member 21863
I read somewhere that spf 35 is better than spf 50 over bc its less chemicals and less thickness for acne prone skin but i dont think it matters really

Also, if ur comfortable mind dming me ur progress w it?

No, SPF 35 is not fucking better than 50 in the slightest, unless your skin tolerates a particular SPF 35 sunscreen.

When you half assedly apply SPF 50 sunscreen, you can still get the protection level of an SPF 30. Half ass a SPF 35, well, you are getting much less.

Go for European sunscreens as they have high uva protection.