Starting tretinoin again

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I'm using 0.025% this time instead of 0.05%, I won't apply it to eyes so I don't get wrinkles again, do I have to use it everyday?

don’t use tret everday at first, start with once a week then twice and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
don’t use tret everday at first, start with once a week then twice and vice versa.

2 late I already started past week, using 5 days a week for now, when I tried 0.05% I got the gay glow a few days after and wrinkles under my eyes so I discontinued it, now after 1 week of 0.025% my skin looks better but without gay glow and I don't apply it near the eyes to avoid wrinkles there.

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
  • WTF
Reactions: jojoyou
2 late I already started past week, using 5 days a week for now, when I tried 0.05% I got the gay glow a few days after and wrinkles under my eyes so I discontinued it, now after 1 week of 0.025% my skin looks better but without gay glow and I don't apply it near the eyes to avoid wrinkles there.
No breakouts?

wrinkles from tret? seems so counter intuitive i didnt know that was possible

try the slugging method, then u can use it everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
wrinkles from tret? seems so counter intuitive i didnt know that was possible

some people do get them around the eyes, for some they don't leave ever. there are 19 yo that tired tret and got permanent wrinkles under their eyes after a few days, mine come and go now, some days they are there other days they aren't.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
some people do get them around the eyes, for some they don't leave ever. there are 19 yo that tired tret and got permanent wrinkles under their eyes after a few days, mine come and go now, some days they are there other days they aren't.
wtf brutal idk if i wanna take it now