Starting whitemaxxing journey

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
I've gotten enough ratings to know my pheno absolutely blows any appeal i could have had solely on face and bone structure.

I need to white max asap, adding hydroquinone back in my protocol and thinking of getting gluta injections. It's expensive tho and and have to get them frequently to maintain results, will see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 23558
gora ban jae

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 21863
Hydroquinone really doesn't work that well. Glutathione and Vitamin C works much better.

gora ban jae
this skin tone or death

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 23558
Hydroquinone really doesn't work that well. Glutathione and Vitamin C works much better.
It's a stronger bleaching agent than either of them
I will use glutathione injections and vitamin c serum too for most dramatic results, maybe some supplements vit c or something else

I would disagree. I stopped using the presecription strength 6% Hydroquinone because the Glut worked so much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I would disagree. I stopped using the presecription strength 6% Hydroquinone because the Glut worked so much better.
Really? I'm using 4%. Did you get glutathione injections or supplements?

Supplements. It also depends on how dark you are. I'm mixed white/Asian and started out at a dark Fitzpatrick 3, so I wasn't too dark to begin with. So supplements were fine with me. If you are darker than Fitz 4 you may need to do more heavy duty stuff than I did.

Supplements. It also depends on how dark you are. I'm mixed white/Asian and started out at a dark Fitzpatrick 3, so I wasn't too dark to begin with. So supplements were fine with me. If you are darker than Fitz 4 you may need to do more heavy duty stuff than I did.
I think I'm a Fitzpatrick 4
basically just typical brown Indian complexion, closer to South Indian than North

I think the best way to whiten is to dress well in expensive clothes, to exercise so that your face is outlined, to have a flattering haircut. In the end, if you look at the most handsome men in India or in my country, Peru, they all seem Caucasian. If you turn only white what you will look like is a sick Indian.