Starvemaxing aint working

p3nos

p3nos

Iron
I’ve been cutting hella hard on food. I’m 16 and 6’0 and 145 and I’m only consuming like 600-1000 calories a day and taking a shit ton of vitamins to keep my nutrients up because I’ve been bullied for having chubby cheeks my whole life. And now I decided to make a change and cut hella hard and do a shit ton of cardio so I can decrease buccal fat so I will look slimmer and have more hollow cheeks. And I’ve been on this borderline starving diet for like a week and I’m getting close to passing out throughout the day but I’m barely seeing any progress. I don’t believe I’m that bloated because I’ve been drinking 110+ oz of water a day and trying to cut on sodium as much as possible. Is it worth to continue this shit and reach peak facial potential or am I just an anorexic incel and I’m gonna die soon due to the lack of calories to live?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
go on regular cut and go gym, u will lose fat and gain muscle since ur beginner

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and goober55
your metabolism is slowing down, its not about eating less (caloric deficit is a meme) its about eating food that raises your metabolism and is also nutrient dense. also cardio is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
bro what ethnicity are you? Different races have a really hard time losing facial fat.
Also, try sodium debloating
- very minimal sodium, high pottasium, to see if you actually can.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and goober55
bro what ethnicity are you? Different races have a really hard time losing facial fat.
seconding this, sodium debloat is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
I’ve been cutting hella hard on food. I’m 16 and 6’0 and 145 and I’m only consuming like 600-1000 calories a day and taking a shit ton of vitamins to keep my nutrients up because I’ve been bullied for having chubby cheeks my whole life. And now I decided to make a change and cut hella hard and do a shit ton of cardio so I can decrease buccal fat so I will look slimmer and have more hollow cheeks. And I’ve been on this borderline starving diet for like a week and I’m getting close to passing out throughout the day but I’m barely seeing any progress. I don’t believe I’m that bloated because I’ve been drinking 110+ oz of water a day and trying to cut on sodium as much as possible. Is it worth to continue this shit and reach peak facial potential or am I just an anorexic incel and I’m gonna die soon due to the lack of calories to live?

Attachments

• 1725085146504.png
    1725085146504.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and goober55
im white and sodium debloating is what i meant when i said i was trying to cut back on sodium as much as possible

your metabolism is slowing down, its not about eating less (caloric deficit is a meme) its about eating food that raises your metabolism and is also nutrient dense. also cardio is a meme.
oh shit thanks i didnt even think about my metabolism slowing down because of the low calorie intake

• +1
Reactions: goober55