Starvemaxing isn’t worth it

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It does make u leaner but Man U lose too much muscle

I’m literally so weak I can’t even climb up and down stairs without my legs shaking like I just did intense leg day

Worst part is I had to help some ppl carry a heavy wardrobe and I was almost pissing myself my arms are literally useless

I can Barely even do 1 push-up

I need to start building muscle I’m gonna start eating a lot of protein and going to the gym I can’t go on like this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx, alurmo and Klasik616
Even girls who never train can do pushups

Even girls who never train can do pushups
I’m literally very unhealthy I eat very few like once a day and something like a banana for months now

I’m legit weaker than the avarage 10 yo girl at this point no joke

what would happen if a person pushed u accidentally in public

what would happen if a person pushed u accidentally in public
I am very very weak compared to before

My body is on starve mode I’ve starved so much I don’t even feel hunger anymore but even walking is a chore

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
jfl why would you starvemaxx, go cut like a normal nigga man wtf

ur literally limiting urself from nutrients and living like shit, whoever created starvemaxxing should be publicly executed

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
just eat protein and skip carbs brah, it's satiating anyways

• +1

My body is on starve mode I’ve starved so much I don’t even feel hunger anymore but even walking is a chore
dude this is one of the reasons I stopped starvemaxxing
I was genuinely so low t and weak

• +1
just eat protein and skip carbs brah, it's satiating anyways
I’m gonna eat a lot of eggs and protein and workout

I’m literally weak to the point it’s embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
yea meat actually makes u full for a very long time, so if you fasted you wouldnt feel weak
I’m gonna eat a lot of eggs and protein and workout

I’m literally weak to the point it’s embarrassing

It does make u leaner but Man U lose too much muscle

I’m literally so weak I can’t even climb up and down stairs without my legs shaking like I just did intense leg day

Worst part is I had to help some ppl carry a heavy wardrobe and I was almost pissing myself my arms are literally useless

I can’t even do 1 push-up

I need to start building muscle I’m gonna start eating a lot of protein and going to the gym I can’t go on like this
Why is that even a question. It made me regain more weight after eating normally again. Starvemaxxing will rape your metabolism and will fuck your lean tissue and fuck you up in general, mess up your body composition long term because your are depriving yourself of dietary energy, I started doing this at 16 which definitely did impact my growth potential no doubt.

You

Same happend to me, I was cold af, lost appetite and felt very slowed down. This is not a good sign, you are damaging your body at this point