Starvemaxxing dilemma

Sub5kang

Sub5kang

Eternal leanmaxxer
I have been bulking all summer but admittedly I've only been eating straight garbage so I look like your average gluttonmaxxed loser with no definition, school starts in roughly 3 weeks and I want to shed the pounds rapidly without losing too much muscle and have contemplated just water fasting but I've heard shit online about how it kills metabolism and eats at muscle instead of fat, so now I'm asking you rotters if starvation is legit and that I won't lose 2 months worth of gym progress :p

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Take a GLP-1 agonist it will reduce your appetite, making it easier to starvemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Is it available at pharmas without prescriptions? I live in the Uk
Nah, you have to buy it online. You might have heard of it Ozempic, Mounjaro, etc.

I live in America idk any UK sources though.

• +1
Nah, you have to buy it online. You might have heard of it Ozempic, Mounjaro, etc.

I live in America idk any UK sources though.
Yeah heard tons about ozempic and ozempic "face"

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and CoreSchizo
You're a normal weight; all you really need to do is lose like 15 more pounds.
I want to lose around 40 tbh my dad was getting on my case and saying I should be 65kg (145lbs) :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and CoreSchizo
I have been bulking all summer but admittedly I've only been eating straight garbage so I look like your average gluttonmaxxed loser with no definition, school starts in roughly 3 weeks and I want to shed the pounds rapidly without losing too much muscle and have contemplated just water fasting but I've heard shit online about how it kills metabolism and eats at muscle instead of fat, so now I'm asking you rotters if starvation is legit and that I won't lose 2 months worth of gym progress :p
how old are you? if youre like 15 or 16 then I'd advise you to keepbulking until you have the muscle mass you want to have. After that you can cut. Thats because you still have time to build a lot of muscle mass. If you keep bulking until youre like 18, and then cut for like 6 months (can be more than that or less, depending on your situation), you will have a peak physique by the age of 19, which is still on time for you to enjoy the prime dating days of your life, which are usually from 18 to 25 years, with a peak physique.

If you decide to cut before you reach the level of muscle mass you wanna achieve, you'll be just slowing down your process of getting to your peak physique. You can do it, its not that big of a deal, but I wouldnt recommend it

how old are you? if youre like 15 or 16 then I'd advise you to keepbulking until you have the muscle mass you want to have. After that you can cut. Thats because you still have time to build a lot of muscle mass. If you keep bulking until youre like 18, and then cut for like 6 months (can be more than that or less, depending on your situation), you will have a peak physique by the age of 19, which is still on time for you to enjoy the prime dating days of your life, which are usually from 18 to 25 years, with a peak physique.

If you decide to cut before you reach the level of muscle mass you wanna achieve, you'll be just slowing down your process of getting to your peak physique. You can do it, its not that big of a deal, but I wouldnt recommend it
I used to think like this and Idolised niggas like Hussein fht and Alex eubanks until I realised they have exceptional genetics and roided so I just accepted id never be like them and shifted my ideal physique to be a lean natty physique that is easily maintainable and very achievable

• +1
I used to think like this and Idolised niggas like Hussein fht and Alex eubanks until I realised they have exceptional genetics and roided so I just accepted id never be like them and shifted my ideal physique to be a lean natty physique that is easily maintainable and very achievable
youre not gonna look as aesthetic as them because of their elite insertions, but you can still max out the potential of your genetics.

• Hmm...
youre not gonna look as aesthetic as them because of their elite insertions, but you can still max out the potential of your genetics.
On either side of the argument I should still cut as continuing to bulk while being several kg overweight isn't exactly the smartest idea

• +1