Iron
Anyone tried it? Howd it go?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and xegigi
IMG 4631

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and Yahya
Nvm i already know the answer to this i did it myself a year ago and yea the massaters get way smaller. Im just schizo and forget anything that hasnt happend in a year. Went down to 115 pounds tho so your gonna have to be hardcore if you want good results. Lowkey has the best skin of my life when i was that skinny.

Dont do it when pubery i regret it tons i couldve been 6’2 prob now im stuck at a little above 5’11 at 16

Nvm i already know the answer to this i did it myself a year ago and yea the massaters get way smaller.
how much did u eat out of curiosity?

Ans it made me dumber too, i use to be so attentive and good at listening and a much better person ever since i did it ive been slo much slower and dont feel emotions as well as i use to except regret

And that lasted for around 6 months with some days where id a little more a little less but it felt like id die i was shaking 24/7

Thats why i fucking hate dillion lathem he promoted it to me and i hate that bitchass he promotes that shit to little kids man hes gonna make thousands of kids have body dismorphia and be anorexic because he promotes that kind of stuff man it makes me sick

I uded the bozing guard method my chin went out a bit not a lot but my madsaters grew square

No i chewmaxxed a few months ago for forward growth they wouldve stayed small if i hadnt
was the food u ate high protein when u starved. like was the 1k all protein or mostly protein or no protein?

was the food u ate high protein when u starved. like was the 1k all protein or mostly protein or no protein?
If your thinking of doing it man do it carefully please its the biggest regret of my life

If your thinking of doing it man do it carefully please its the biggest regret of my life
Buy botox man just buy botox off a website and inject it yourself i promise thats so much better than this.

maybe try switching exclusively to soft foods for a while, see if that helps. if not, you can have botox injected into the muscle to induce atrophy. users have done this in the past and reported noticeable slimming of the masseters