starvemaxxing motivation lmao

swt

swt

Iron
am in the car with my dad rn coming back from gym and i said in the end of the day face always matters and that’s why i’m cutting down fat to not have so much on my face.

he told me “one thing you have to understand, is that you have more of your mother’s face shape, you can’t change that”

for context my moms face is round and puffier a bit. i’ve been almost starving for so long now, just to STILL be told this ( i was told this before by him too ).

it’s over for me, genetic is law and there’s nothing any of us can do about it, most of us in here are in our own hell due to things we won’t ever change. very few of us will be able to ascend. it truly is over

• So Sad
Reactions: aber
I am going to ascend to giga chad and be an alpha like hamza (I take 3 cold showers a day) :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: aber
It's not genetic. If you're low enough body fat and debloated then you will look lean in the face.
The only thing that's genetic is the threshold until you have a lean face. For some people it's 15%, for others it's 8%.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and cannotbeasked
It's not genetic. If you're low enough body fat and debloated then you will look lean in the face.
The only thing that's genetic is the threshold until you have a lean face. For some people it's 15%, for others it's 8%.
hopecore

• Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi
If shape of tour face is good only with 8% face fat it's over. Without medicaments you will be that lean for max couple of months in 20-25 years.

If shape of tour face is good only with 8% face fat it's over. Without medicaments you will be that lean for max couple of months in 20-25 years.
yeah you should have good facial definition at 12% max imo.
Otherwise you're probably boneless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender, swt, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Calm down bhai, we shouldn’t need to explain to the nightstalker PFP’s why actually starving yourself is fucking retarded :feelshah::feelshah:
i’m done with puberty, it has no effect on me so calm down you nigger before i spank you in ur little cheeks

yeah you should have good facial definition at 12% max imo.
Otherwise you're probably boneless
i have a tall skull with good bones and good zygos, atleast that’s what i think, i may or may not be schizomaxxing

i have no idea why my dad says i have my mothers face which is round

This is true the PSL autism that “bone stretches skin” only applies when you’ve had surgery… if you’re boneless it’s not like your skin is going to grow over your face as if you had bones, it’s just that face fat will have a lot less room to be spread over your face hence why you’ll need to be lower BF levels to have the same angularity.

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
i have a tall skull with good bones and good zygos, atleast that’s what i think, i may or may not be schizomaxxing

i have no idea why my dad says i have my mothers face which is round
Also by the way starving does a lot of harm even outside puberty, your face probably looks round because of your zygos being the outermost point on your face so it creates an oval shape since I’m assuming youre fat/bloated right now

Calm down bhai, we shouldn’t need to explain to the nightstalker PFP’s why actually starving yourself is fucking retarded :feelshah::feelshah:
starvemaxxing only is retarded to teenagers who r still going thru puberty, might mess with test but fukk it son

i’m done with puberty, it has no effect on me so calm down you nigger before i spank you in ur little cheeks
5’9 and done with puberty

I will kiss the top of your head irl boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Raw milk is the strat to maxxing GH and becoming lean, get on it