Starvemaxxing sustainability?

thraxcell

thraxcell

Iron
I’ve been starvemaxxing for about 3 weeks now, I began after having a crazy binge on the 4th of July and since then I’ve been eating <500 calories a day and not eating entirely 1-2 times a week, along with this I do an hour of intensive cardio 4-5 a week. I’ve been losing a little more than 1lb a day as initially weighed 210lb and as of July 30th I weigh 180.4. I’m a 5’11, 17 y/o male.

This first 3 days were the worst and the hunger was intolerable, I read online that nicotine was a good appetite suppressant so I began vaping to help aid my hunger issues. I no longer have an issue sticking to 500 or less calories daily and don’t even consider giving into cravings.

How sustainable is this? Will I soon reach a plateau? What repercussions will come with this rapid weight loss?

stunting ur own growth and losing all muscle + destroying metabolism

Just go on a calorie deficit and use a GLP-1 agonist

Bro you're starving yourself and vaping! Not good at all bro you're fucking yourself up

stunting ur own growth and losing all muscle + destroying metabolism
My plates are closed, medically proven. My metabolism has been shit I’ve been dieting for a year and a half now as I was originally 270 at my heaviest and dropped to 165 at my lightest. I gained 45 back but i’m nearing my lightest again. The visible changes in my face and my body give me the motivation to continue doing what I’m doing.

• +1
Reactions: temurosetoy7 and verlooksen
very impressive drop in weight congrats to u honestly

u dont want to go too low and u end up binging one day and losing all progress

id go a little bit higher or eat at maintenance after a few more weeks of dieting to let ur body take it easy

• +1
Reactions: thraxcell
I plan on continuing my current routine for another month with change, as that’s when picture day for my school will occur. I don’t plan on going back to “normal” eating after all of this but rather upping my calories at a slow rate to let my body adjust to the change without a sudden spike of weight gain.

bhai purchase amphetamine like i told u to jfl vaping no bueno

• +1
Reactions: thraxcell