Starvemaxxing tips

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
Im currently starvemaxxing with four eggs a day and these are my tips in order to mask hunger and leanmaxx

-No cardio, literally fucking water you don't want to lose muscle nor die so don't do cardio

-High volume low intensity gym workout for toned look and to go easy

-Workout forearms because you don't want them to decrease in size also workout neck and calves.

-coffee low in cals and masks hunger

-Cigarretes, just trust me masks hunger and makes metabolism fast.

-Drink copious amounts of water (masks hunger and debloats face

Good luck boyos

Inb4 "water" or "dnr" kill yourself faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IIlIIIlIIIIl, habeebullah and shieldzz
cardio is crucial

Nah

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
cardio is crucial
yeah if you're tryna get this build

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Good guide to fuck your testosterone up lol

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
eat flavoured gum too boyo, it helps when craving snacks

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerM
Good guide to fuck your testosterone up lol
eating mostly protein and fasting increases test no? Other than that this shouldn’t drop test much :feelsuhh:

Just hop on tirzepatide , ephedrine or aderall

no need for all this horse shit

Just hop on tirzepatide , ephedrine or aderall

no need for all this horse shit
Semaglutide and tirzepatide are too expensive and the rest is illegal in both countries where i am from

Why would the body produce testosterone if your starving? Plus you wont even have resources to produce testosterone
Smartest greycel

Semaglutide and tirzepatide are too expensive and the rest is illegal in both countries where i am from
they are not expensive if you buy from china + who cares if they are illegal ?:LOL:

just buy from darkweb

Huh? What did i say wrong can you explain
Starving awakens a survival mechanism or survival mode which makes the body produce testosterone to survive

This nigga fell for that shit jfl :lul:

Leanmaxx is life nigger
Nigga if your 18 below it fucks your growth up. Even if you think you already grew theres still some left. Stop encouraging fat teencucks to fuck their growth :lul:

Nigga if your 18 below it fucks your growth up. Even if you think you already grew theres still some left. Stop encouraging fat teencucks to fuck their growth :lul:
Being fat fucks with growth far more,I have a 23 inch bidelt after leaning down

• JFL
Reactions: Joshrc
Being fat fucks with growth far more,I have a 23 inch bidelt after leaning down
Genetics obv. Ive seen alot of obese fat cucks who have very bad bidelt when they got leaned out.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
Im currently starvemaxxing with four eggs a day and these are my tips in order to mask hunger and leanmaxx

-No cardio, literally fucking water you don't want to lose muscle nor die so don't do cardio

-High volume low intensity gym workout for toned look and to go easy

-Workout forearms because you don't want them to decrease in size also workout neck and calves.

-coffee low in cals and masks hunger

-Cigarretes, just trust me masks hunger and makes metabolism fast.

-Drink copious amounts of water (masks hunger and debloats face

Good luck boyos

Inb4 "water" or "dnr" kill yourself faggot
water and coffee is the holy grail of getting lean, jfl at people who need clen or other chemicals when you can suppress hunger for free at home

Doesn't work for me, my psyche begins breaking down until I need an enormous amount of will power to stop myself bingeing. Far easier to just reduce your calories slightly and do a bit of cardio and have patience

And it's probably because my body knows I'm fucking it up and creating loads of deficiencies

When I'm starvemaxxing I can smell sugar a mile away