Starvemaxxing

I

incelfleaxy

Iron
I read a post someone saying i should randomly cheat on my diet in order to lose weight easier.
Is it true? Bulking on a random day each week will help me debloat and lose weight easier?
thanks

How old are you?

Fuck are those posts man🤦🏻

I read a post someone saying i should randomly cheat on my diet in order to lose weight easier.
Is it true? Bulking on a random day each week will help me debloat and lose weight easier?
thanks
what?

I follow a strict diet to lose weight, i dont cheat on it. Someone said i should include cheat days to my diet to lose weight easier. Is it true?
give me 3 reasons why you even think that would work

give me 3 reasons why you even think that would work

i dont know thats why i fucking asked
if you need to ask if going over your calories in a calorie deficit will make you lose weight faster then you need to get your brain scanned because you might be severely retarded

Huge looksmin, unless you're AAAD.

Nope u need aajonus vonderplanitz diet or correct one also build muscles
thanks

wtf is aaad

Don't do cheat days. Eating junk food is stupid.

Though I suppose what they might've been trying to suggest to you (unless they actually meant "cheat day" in a literal junk food sense), is a zigzag diet. It's just a way to prevent yourself from hitting a plateau during your weight loss journey.

So essentially, if you have to eat 1,500 calories every day, in a zigzag diet, that would look more like:
Monday-Fiday: 1,500 calories
Saturday-Sunday: 2,400 calories

Again, your calorie consumption is going to be different based on your weight and your metabolistic requirement to lose/maintain/gain weight.