Starvemaxxung for 2 days.

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
It wouldn’t stunt my growth right? I’m not starving like an African kid. And I will drink water. I’m 15.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and shieldzz
BAHAHAHAH AH if not a troll you're fucking retarded

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, aboriginalmaxxing and chudlite
It wouldn’t stunt my growth right? I’m not starving like an African kid. And I will drink water. I’m 15.
You will stunt your growth.

From look of your other posts, it seems as if you've already convinced yourself that everything will be fine.

But it won't, you don't have to believe me but it will affect your growth.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and Acion
Don't leanmaxx until you're done growing

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
How you handle the hunger lol i wish i could get ozempic

• +1
Reactions: Acion
it will stunt your growth and doing it for just 2 days isn't gonna help you or anything

Not eating anything will stunt your growth,eat right,eat certain foods that actually help you grow,if you want to lose weight then fasting is a better alternative,don’t forget to exercise too

eat a lot of protein, avoid sugars salt junk food and drink coke zero and you'll be lean as ever

You will gain dwarfism from this diet

enjoy the thrill of a sluggish metabolism and the joy of watching your energy levels plummet while your body hoards every calorie like it's a rare treasure

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and VenatorLuparius
just do a light caloric deficit dont starvemaxx its retarded

Don’t starve just slight caloric deficit. Anything lower then that will fuck ur hormones

You’ll stunt your growth if you continue to eat carbohydrates. Carnivore will ascend you.

eat healthy buddy, don't starve yourself, if u want to cut, do a light deficit, like 500 kcal

shut the fuck up grey:ROFLMAO:

you were my 2000th post nigger kys grey
nice buddy, bragging about being a retarded degen!! we're all so proud especially your ancestors!!

nice buddy, bragging about being a retarded degen!! we're all so proud especially your ancestors!!
yeah dnr nigger + youre a retard

your race is dying and all you do is post on org, :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
me and my israelite genes mog your skin retarded ass they is a reason jews own everything

if your goal is to lose fat take ozempic or take tons of vit b2. eat cholesterol rich foods too, jewish doctors will tell you it's bad for you but your brain is like 20% cholesterol by weight and also it's metabolized into test and d3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demal
your race is dying and all you do is post on org, :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
i was engineered in a lab by means of generational eugenics on black israelites by a man named Yakub, i was created to be better than you.

me and my israelite genes mog your skin retarded ass they is a reason jews own everything
dey own everything becuz dhay gods chosen peepool, of course.

Starvemaxxing is pointless because it’s not sustainable. Don’t waste your time and also give yourself issues and deficiency’s and lack of energy. Just eat slightly below your caloric intake required to maintain. I’m a fat 6’ man and I have lost 30 pounds since May by eating chicken and broccoli everyday twice a day and Greek yogurt. Probably am eating around 1200-1500 calories which is a large deficit but I’m trying to start eating a little more just wanted to be less fat quickly