Starving while gymcelling?

likenesss

likenesss

Nothing
Ive been doing a 800- 1000cal deficit everyday for around a month.
Im gonna start gym tomorrow for the first time.

Can i continue with the deficit or do i need to bulk for max newbie gains?

I thought about bulking because i look good even at 15-18% bodyfat but i look much better at 13-15% where im at rn

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
You can not eat calories. They are units of heat energy. Energy has no mass.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
You can not eat calories. They are units of heat energy. Energy has no mass.
Nigga
Alright then should i consume food that through the chemical energy measured in kcal would put me at a calorical surplus or deficit?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter

I thought about bulking because i look good even at 15-18% bodyfat but i look much better at 13-15% where im at rn
best you can do is eat maintenance and lift heavy af. you will grow muscle because newbie gains but because youre just starting out you also can lose fat simultaneously

• +1
best you can do is eat maintenance and lift heavy af. you will grow muscle because newbie gains but because youre just starting out you also can lose fat simultaneously
Would i maximise muscle growth of i were to bulk?

why are you cutting at 18% bf you need to eat like 3000+ calories and 250gs of protein while gymceling

• +1

if I were you I would either maintan or bulk and you can gain hella muscle

• +1
why are you cutting at 18% bf you need to eat like 3000+ calories and 250gs of protein while gymceling
Nigga you dont need that much protein, plus i look so much better facially at 13-15% bodyfat. Plus i cant grow a beard to cover the face fat when bulking

Alright im gonna lean bulk for 3-6 months
just go 200 or 300 kcal above maintenance and youre good. if you have never lifted before dont expect crazy results in 3 months tho, even 6 is nothing. i have been training for 7 years and after like 2-3 years id say you can start to cut down and get shredded. its a process dont rush it or you just waste time

• +1
just go 200 or 300 kcal above maintenance and youre good. if you have never lifted before dont expect crazy results in 3 months tho, even 6 is nothing. i have been training for 7 years and after like 2-3 years id say you can start to cut down and get shredded. its a process dont rush it or you just waste time
Well i already got bicep veins, capped delts so id say my genetics for mass are pretty good. Plus i just want a few kgs of extra muscle and i want to be 12% bf year round for the lean face

Well i already got bicep veins, capped delts so id say my genetics for mass are pretty good. Plus i just want a few kgs of extra muscle and i want to be 12% bf year round for the lean face
yeah but thats the thing. if you ONLY eat 200 kcal above your maintenance you wont get fat. maybe you need a little 4 week cut after 6months of training but youll see if you satisfied with your results after that time anyways

yeah but thats the thing. if you ONLY eat 200 kcal above your maintenance you wont get fat. maybe you need a little 4 week cut after 6months of training but youll see if you satisfied with your results after that time anyways
Btw when i calculate the calories should i calculate them like i rot on my bed all day and just track the cardio separately? Or shpuld i calc them as if i exercise 4-5 times a week?

if you exercise 4-5 times a week i would implement that into the calculation

• +1
cardio kinda ass when you want to put on weight but if you want to do it that bad you also need to account for the calories you are burning and eat even more

• +1
cardio kinda ass when you want to put on weight but if you want to do it that bad you also need to account for the calories you are burning and eat even more
Im gonna have to do cardio anyways cause i got a boxing match in 7 months so i need to train

Im gonna have to do cardio anyways cause i got a boxing match in 7 months so i need to train
yeah then you need to eat even more. so track the cardio you do seperately and add an extra meal or two to make up for that

• +1
You'll just be wasting time gymcelling in a deficit

• +1