Starving yourself will not make you look better

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
Sometime people aren’t meant to be attractive. Look at jacksfitness, at his peak he was probably 2% bf, he is not genetically built to be skinny. Sometimes you will look better at a higher bf% and never know because you cant eat a full meal.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, LooksmaxxHopeful, ey88 and 3 others
I dont think jack was ever super lean just very little muscle mass so he looked much leaner than he is

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Nirvana and sub5incel125
this is dumb. it will make u look better. dude yapping

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, iblamemilo, ey88 and 1 other person
I dont think jack was ever super lean just very little muscle mass so he looked much leaner than he is
if you look at a pic of jacksfitness on day 1 he is most definitely 1-5%

this is dumb. it will make u look better. dude yapping
IMG 5485

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana
thats what my thread is about some people arent genetically built to be anorexic and attractive
starving urself with nothing else wont make u look better. there is still other factors besides body fat %

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Sometime people aren’t meant to be attractive. Look at jacksfitness, at his peak he was probably 2% bf, he is not genetically built to be skinny. Sometimes you will look better at a higher bf% and never know because you cant eat a full meal.
I wish i looked better at a higher bodyfat% unfortunately for me it’s the opposite, I look like shit when not lean and my face gets Giga bloated.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Nirvana and sub5incel125
Yeah, but losing fat definitely will make you look better

• +1
I wish i looked better at a higher bodyfat% unfortunately for me it’s the opposite, I look like shit when not lean and my face gets Giga bloated.
same with me but if you have a narrow bone structure id recommend getting a higher bf

Yeah, but losing fat definitely will make you look better
For me I look better after I gain a shit ton of weight and then lose that. I looked worse when I was anorexic than I did first week of cutting

• +1
Reactions: ey88
literally yes it will

lean = bones and angularity show

Yeah I realized I had to be patient and start getting into weight lifting to build some decent muscle before leaning down.

• +1
Yeah I realized I had to be patient and start getting into weight lifting to build some decent muscle before leaning down.
This is what is perfect for me. I had to gain weight then lose weight to look better

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Agreed, lower than 10-15% is just stupid and you won't really get improvement

• +1
Agreed, lower than 10-15% is just stupid and you won't really get improvement
unless you have elite genetics and ripped no one will find you appealing

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
8-9% looks good if you have decent muscle
Agreed, but that's not a result of starving yourself. You have to genuinely build muscle for that to be healthy. And for most people this is basically unattainable.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and sub5incel125
Agreed, but that's not a result of starving yourself. You have to genuinely build muscle for that to be healthy. And for most people this is basically unattainable.
And a caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
t
true if boneless

• +1
He is bottom 0.001%
No he isn't. That's what the average teenager looks like these days because of malnutrition and ultra processed foods. He's probably like bottom 10%

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames
No he isn't. That's what the average teenager looks like these days because of malnutrition and ultra processed foods. He's probably like bottom 10%
You think 1 in every 10 people has a face like that?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 11.02.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 11.02.50 PM.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 0