Starving

D

Deleted member 37815

everything is a looksmin
What’s the best diet for starving, I want to lose weight quickly I have two months to ascend to low weight and I want to get my vitamins still when I don’t have suppliments yet. Can anyone tell me what foods will keep my skin, nails and hair healthy while starving and the dosage. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I am starting modeling in two months and I used to gym but I stopped. Here is my body (recent pictures) Looking to be more of a model weight. Almost have visible six pack abs so is that a sign of low bf ?

Attachments

• IMG_9539.jpeg
    IMG_9539.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9538.jpeg
    IMG_9538.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9537.jpeg
    IMG_9537.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
What’s the best diet for starving, I want to lose weight quickly I have two months to ascend to low weight and I want to get my vitamins still when I don’t have suppliments yet. Can anyone tell me what foods will keep my skin, nails and hair healthy while starving and the dosage. Thank you.
Negro, don't starve yourself.
Just gonna fuck your metabolism over, and possibly make yourself store fat.
Cut like a normal person on a decent calorie deficit.
But if you need to, just have soup in the morning.
If you ever feel hungry just eat popcorn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, niggacum492139 and Deleted member 29167
Negro, don't starve yourself.
Just gonna fuck your metabolism over, and possibly make yourself store fat.
Cut like a normal person on a decent calorie deficit.
I used to be 190, I starved and lost about 40 lbs but I’m looking to go down in weight more, also I eat fairly little because of my ed. I cut out carbs, oils, sugar (only get sugar from fruits) etc.. My diet consists of chicken breasts and red meat once in a while with veggies and fruits. Keeping the same weight though and not going down.

• JFL
I used to be 190, I starved and lost about 40 lbs but I’m looking to go down in weight more, also I eat fairly little because of my ed. I cut out carbs, oils, sugar (only get sugar from fruits) etc.. My diet consists of chicken breasts and red meat once in a while with veggies and fruits. Keeping the same weight though and not going down.
Have soup in the morning, and eat popcorn or smoke if you feel hungry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
Starving is one way to lose weight but its retarded. Better to be in a slight deficit and eat mostly protein with a little bit of fat for hormones

• +1
howdid you get ed and does it actually affect me metabolism?

Eat anything you see

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 37815
Have soup in the morning, and eat popcorn or smoke if you feel hungry.
I recently quit smoking because of upcoming nicotine blood tests, cigarettes did help me with weight loss though

I recently quit smoking because of upcoming nicotine blood tests, cigarettes did help me with weight loss though
Good for you.
Idk man, eat popcorn I guess.

• +1
howdid you get ed and does it actually affect me metabolism?
Tbh it didn’t really affect mine, I still shit pretty often and I don’t gain hella weight back like people say. But ed came from focusing so much on my weight and body after losing weight and cutting out so many foods. At times I binge like today which I fried my chicken and meat and had some buiscuits but other than that it’s not so bad.

Starving is one way to lose weight but its retarded. Better to be in a slight deficit and eat mostly protein with a little bit of fat for hormones
That’s exactly what I’m doing but it doesn’t seem to be working, read my recent comment in this thread

I am starting modeling in two months and I used to gym but I stopped. Here is my body (recent pictures) Looking to be more of a model weight. Almost have visible six pack abs so is that a sign of low bf ?
Note: I think I did it wrong I gained 50 lbs
Nm I didn't see the pics jfl

How do you feel about lean bulking through the winter?

Tbh it didn’t really affect mine, I still shit pretty often and I don’t gain hella weight back like people say. But ed came from focusing so much on my weight and body after losing weight and cutting out so many foods. At times I binge like today which I fried my chicken and meat and had some buiscuits but other than that it’s not so bad.
oh i see,is it permament or do you think gaining weight and losing the stress will fix it slowly?

Nm I didn't see the pics jfl

How do you feel about lean bulking through the winter?
Don’t want to bulk, I’m too afraid of weight gain for now and I’m going to be way too focused on women this winter as I’m in Brazil for this entire year and I missed out on a lot of parties, events and pussy. I’ll probably start gymming next winter but this winter I want to slay.

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
oh i see,is it permament or do you think gaining weight and losing the stress will fix it slowly?
For me I just started obsessing over my body too much, I think I took it a bit far with just water fasting for long periods of time and eating like a salad a day. I kind of fucked myself over but I knew what I was doing to myself lol. An ed is not promised but it’s likely.

Don’t want to bulk, I’m too afraid of weight gain for now and I’m going to be way too focused on women this winter as I’m in Brazil for this entire year and I missed out on a lot of parties, events and pussy. I’ll probably start gymming next winter but this winter I want to slay.
For you keep the 2 macros carbs and fat low. But a high protein diet is a must for every zoomer. No wonder why everyone is tryna get lean it will help you be on the female gaze. My macros (daily) - 120g carbs, 70g fat and 250g protein drink 4 litres of water daily too.
Height: 5'9, weight: 68 kg 18 yrs old

• +1
Reactions: Running!
For me I just started obsessing over my body too much, I think I took it a bit far with just water fasting for long periods of time and eating like a salad a day. I kind of fucked myself over but I knew what I was doing to myself lol. An ed is not promised but it’s likely.
thats crazy did it happen slowly? and will the ed go away do you think if you gain weight?

thats crazy did it happen slowly? and will the ed go away do you think if you gain weight?
I started focusing on starving around may, but I started taking it serious around August. I did it wrong as I starved and water fasted and broke my fast with a huge meal. Used to binge a lot more. I’ll attach pics. The first pic is from May, second is July and the third is August. I definitely cut a ton of weight in August. Pics aren’t so accurate as I liked to suck in my stomach because I was insecure and didn’t like to look fat even to myself, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• IMG_9541.jpeg
    IMG_9541.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9542.jpeg
    IMG_9542.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9540.jpeg
    IMG_9540.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: finn899
For you keep the 2 macros carbs and fat low. But a high protein diet is a must for every zoomer. No wonder why everyone is tryna get lean it will help you be on the female gaze. My macros (daily) - 120g carbs, 70g fat and 250g protein drink 4 litres of water daily too.
Height: 5'9, weight: 68 kg 18 yrs old
Will I lose my hollow cheeks if I start bulking? Also will I gain a lot of stomach fat? I used to gym and lift heavyweights but I ate such small meals so it didn’t do much.

• +1
I started focusing on starving around may, but I started taking it serious around August. I did it wrong as I starved and water fasted and broke my fast with a huge meal. Used to binge a lot more. I’ll attach pics. The first pic is from May, second is July and the third is August. I definitely cut a ton of weight in August. Pics aren’t so accurate as I liked to suck in my stomach because I was insecure and didn’t like to look fat even to myself, but you get the idea.
danm you fasted hard,i think for now stay away from it and only reduce calories

• Love it
Will I lose my hollow cheeks if I start bulking? Also will I gain a lot of stomach fat? I used to gym and lift heavyweights but I ate such small meals so it didn’t do much.
Yes that is likely even though some people might have great face fat genetics don’t think that everybody in the same. I bulked up 2 years ago and looked like shit. But now I have a lean physique with visible abs and veins

• Love it
Yes that is likely even though some people might have great face fat genetics don’t think that everybody in the same. I bulked up 2 years ago and looked like shit. But now I have a lean physique with visible abs and veins
Do you have before and after pics of body and face from bulk to being lean that you can send in DM? You might just be my change to start gymming hard.

Do you have before and after pics of body and face from bulk to being lean that you can send in DM? You might just be my change to start gymming hard.
I’m no expert I have been inspired by fitness influencers that helped me reach my goal eventually

Check out this YT video it helped:

Amphetamines suppress hunger.

• +1
I’m no expert I have been inspired by fitness influencers that helped me reach my goal eventually

Check out this YT video it helped:

So is your usual training time 40 minutes like he stated or do you train for longer?

• +1
Amphetamines suppress hunger.
I have a perscription for adderall but thats in the US, I feel like since I’m in Brazil without a lot of money that’s why I can’t ascend completely

• +1
So is your usual training time 40 minutes like he stated or do you train for longer?
Idk why people say training for long periods of time is ‘killing your gains’ it’s always best to train 1 hr 15 minutes average and no more than 1 hr 30 mins as it causes fatigue to muscles.

Don’t go too intense if you have poor sleep quality. Skip a workout if you get less than 4 hours of sleep.
Make sure to hit every muscle group every week

• Love it
Idk why people say training for long periods of time is ‘killing your gains’ it’s always best to train 1 hr 15 minutes average and no more than 1 hr 30 mins as it causes fatigue to muscles.

Don’t go too intense if you have poor sleep quality. Skip a workout if you get less than 4 hours of sleep.
Make sure to hit every muscle group every week
Thank you this was helpful

• Love it