State of foids at the gym (STORY TIME ITS OVER)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
These two MTB foids were rotating on a chest press machine I was waiting to use. I counted that each of them had done 3 sets of like 8 each. I wanted to use the machine badly so I went to them and asked them “Are you guys rotating?”

One of them stared at me in absolute disgust and awe and didn’t even answer

The other foid looked at me and said “Yes we are”. I then proceeded to ask them “How many sets do you two have left” in utter disgust and horror she replied “We each have 4 sets left”

They started training legs inbetween sets as well. Why r they allowed at the gym to take up machine space for no reason. Also holy shit these foids were mid af one was like young but looked 40+ lol at them showing me attitude

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY, Deleted member 19766, Acne Victim and 10 others
just go do calisthenics in the sun dude the gym is a piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, copefuel and House Lannister
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 25938
machines suck anyway, just do heavy barbell movements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Giga tales
I’ve never seen a girl being rude to anyone not even ugliest subhumans

Women aren’t confrontational

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, JovenCansao, Bushman and 1 other person
Giga tales

They weren’t openly rude but I could tell they were disgusted from the way they were interacting with me. Only man they wouldn’t be rude to is @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 25938, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Should’ve approach them with your HTN side of the face up front

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 25938 and House Lannister
in the future they will make it legal for women to shoot men in the head for being too ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 25667, the BULL and 3 others
in the future they will make it legal for women to shoot men in the head for being too ugly
A feminine AI robot will go rogue and hunt down all sub 7 psl men in the near future

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 25667 and 6 others
These two MTB foids were rotating on a chest press machine I was waiting to use. I counted that each of them had done 3 sets of like 8 each. I wanted to use the machine badly so I went to them and asked them “Are you guys rotating?”

One of them stared at me in absolute disgust and awe and didn’t even answer

The other foid looked at me and said “Yes we are”. I then proceeded to ask them “How many sets do you two have left” in utter disgust and horror she replied “We each have 4 sets left”

They started training legs inbetween sets as well. Why r they allowed at the gym to take up machine space for no reason. Also holy shit these foids were mid af one was like young but looked 40+ lol at them showing me attitude
Probably because you were staring at them like an autist.... Just ask how many sets, they say whatever number. You say "okay" or ask to just jump in for a set?

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Probably because you were staring at them like an autist.... Just ask how many sets, they say whatever number. You say "okay" or ask to just jump in for a set?
No bro I wasn’t staring I make sure to not stare at foids cause I don’t want to end up on tiktok i was talking with friends while waiting

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I have a feeling they would’ve reported me to MI6 for this JFL

• JFL
im gonna make my own gym

no girls allowed

i will call it Guy Heaven

• +1
Reactions: Limbo and House Lannister
I have a feeling they would’ve reported me to MI6 for this JFL
dude tbh, idgaf about foids when I'm at the gym. If they're using equipment I just ask. And if they even give a dirty look, I just look at them like they're fucking weird. What are they acc going to do to you? As soon as the idea of physical violence comes up, most people back off.

• +1
dude tbh, idgaf about foids when I'm at the gym. If they're using equipment I just ask. And if they even give a dirty look, I just look at them like they're fucking weird. What are they acc going to do to you? As soon as the idea of physical violence comes up, most people back off.
True idgaf about this low key still gonna ask foids when they’re gonna give up the machines

Just pisses me off who the fuck does 7 SETS and then trains chest with legs u can tell they don’t know anything about gym and are just going to end up hogging equipment

• +1
Giga tales

Canada only.

Women treating you with utter disgust and laughing at you in their face when they are in a group is a common occurance in the netherlands.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
women aren't confrontational no shit they're passive aggressive and its easy for most people to not notice when that passive aggressiveness isn't directed at them.

when someone gives u attitude give them a confused disgusted look see what happens and dont say anything:feelshaha: its always the insecure ones that bother others.

• +1
“Hey girls how many sets do you two have left”

00686EFD E866 45B8 AAAB 70784D7087B1

“Heeeheee I just finished up actually you can take the machine and my pus— I mean snap haha”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and p0lishsubhuman
They hate you

Incel

• +1
Beta

I remember I took a Smith machine once without knowing this random chick was using it, after the first set she came to me and said "excuse me, I am using this one" I just looked at her and said "sure we can share" (this is a general rule on gyms here) she did one set and after me adding more weight than she could carry she told me "you an have it" and left jfl

I am not disrespectful but the bitch was using 3 machines at the same time, fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Canada only.

Women treating you with utter disgust and laughing at you in their face when they are in a group is a common occurance in the netherlands.

No way really? I live in Canada and every foid is super nice to me even though I'm deathnic. Every girl is a hippie liberal who's super neurotic and obsessed with being polite and liked by others. I take living here for granted sometimes.

No way really? I live in Canada and every foid is super nice to me even though I'm deathnic. Every girl is a hippie liberal who's super neurotic and obsessed with being polite and liked by others. I take living here for granted sometimes.
most are nice with me but i rarely interact with foids only in class, i never initiate