State of le copereddit

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
IMG 20190929 135425

You can't have a normal standard social life and think that unless your IQ starts with 8 or less

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, UnderCovrN0rmie, Stare and 2 others
le copereddit
YXATYnc

• +1
Reactions: Hector
The sad thing is that I read this shit when I was younger and tried to think exactly like that.
Now when I read this I just cringe.

The fact that 2700 people agree with him makes me want to go ER

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
The sad thing is that I read this shit when I was younger and tried to think exactly like that.
Now when I read this I just cringe.
As far as I remember I been always blackpilled / redpilled in young teens, but in my childhood I were always blackpilled. I was a pretty kid so my mom didn't put bluepilled shit in my brain.

• +1
thats not completely wrong. but if someone finds you ugly you are ugly.

As far as I remember I been always blackpilled / redpilled in young teens, but in my childhood I were always blackpilled. I was a pretty kid so my mom didn't put bluepilled shit in my brain.
I was an ugly kid and my mom put blackpill shit in my brain, but I tried to escape it apparently. I always knew I'm bad looking and that foids like good looking guys, but there was still hope, so I watched pua videos and redpill stuff, which, looking back, was cope for the most part.
I'm just generally a very hopeful person I guess. It's just that my new hopes are more blackpilled now, mainly the hope of being able to afford surgeries.

Last edited:
  • +1
lmao at le copereddit cucks

In the past I could see how ppl could cope with platitudes like this, but now that we all have access to Online dating stats and Tinder experiments theres no excuse to being blue pilled about importance of looks and female nature

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Reddit wants do be everything.

Being everything requires superficiality.

Superficiality attracts that kind of thinking and vice versa.

Well done, Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Hector