state of men in 2024 PUAers scares women. BRUTAL rejection Sub8 men don't enter.

SharpOrange

SharpOrange

Iron

:feelswhy:Approached by 20 men in two hours: Reality of being a woman alone at night​

just cold approach bro
be confident
spin plates & hold frame
go out and touch grass:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
JFL at cold approaching in streets.
gymmaxxed hustler university student should ask for refund.:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, glizzygnasher68, Klasik616 and 4 others
Too bad she didn’t get gang raped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Dystopian, IndraBC and 3 others
In 2017 and 2018 I did this and got 3 lays . I tried in 2023 and 2024 no sucess just some numbers and snaps but no dates.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, SharpOrange and Swarthy Knight
>dresses like a whore
>complains about attention

foid logic

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Zelenskyiv, IndraBC and 4 others
>dresses like a whore
>complains about attention

foid logic
Complains about the attention when it's from unattractive men who are too close in proximity. She wouldn't mind the group of ugly men if it was from a distance where they can't grab or touch and she is protected by some authority or whitenights, like a stripper in a strip club. She wouldn't complain about the attention if it were a Damian Kater or Timothee Chalamet or Broderick hunter (if shes into black guys). I wouldn't care if women whom I found attractive were giving me attention, the total opposite would be true.

The principle is it being wanted, and a woman will only want you to give that attention if you meet that looks standard, height standard, race standard, age standard. The good looks make her comfortable instantly. She's thinking, "this guy can't hurt me! Look how good he looks". Hilariously if they are in a relationship with abuse Chad, that irrational thinking persists even when abuse Chad is putting a bitch in her place. Probably, probably she's wet even during the beating.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, tombradylover, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Just stay inside you dumbass foid. Holy shit why are some women so damn retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and SharpOrange
"Just go approach bro! No one ever approaches the hot girls the guys are too scared!" :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin, Maalik and SharpOrange
Ethnics approaching white woman.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SharpOrange
Complains about the attention when it's from unattractive men who are too close in proximity. She wouldn't mind the group of ugly men if it was from a distance where they can't grab or touch and she is protected by some authority or whitenights, like a stripper in a strip club. She wouldn't complain about the attention if it were a Damian Kater or Timothee Chalamet or Broderick hunter (if shes into black guys). I wouldn't care if women whom I found attractive were giving me attention, the total opposite would be true.

The principle is it being wanted, and a woman will only want you to give that attention if you meet that looks standard, height standard, race standard, age standard. The good looks make her comfortable instantly. She's thinking, "this guy can't hurt me! Look how good he looks". Hilariously if they are in a relationship with abuse Chad, that irrational thinking persists even when abuse Chad is putting a bitch in her place. Probably, probably she's wet even during the beating.
woman: (talking to some other guy) ew go away uggo

you:

Crying glasses wojak

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Chadeep, distance decay and 1 other person

isn't it irrational for YOU to empathise with the dude getting rejected so much.

ASCEND and watching guys get rejected will just be comedy for you.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
isn't it irrational for YOU to empathise with the dude getting rejected so much.

ASCEND and watching guys get rejected will just be comedy for you.
clown world is a never ending punchline.:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Just stay inside you dumbass foid. Holy shit why are some women so damn retarded.
They like the attention lol they brag about it to each other.
By complainign about it
they can get to feel virtuous about how chaste they are AND bask in other girls' envy.

This is how the estrogenic brain works.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and SharpOrange
Brown skin would scare anyone at night can’t blame her tbh

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

:feelswhy:Approached by 20 men in two hours: Reality of being a woman alone at night​

just cold approach bro
be confident
spin plates & hold frame
go out and touch grass:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
JFL at cold approaching in streets.
gymmaxxed hustler university student should ask for refund.:ROFLMAO:

In america i have never seen that many low inhibition men . Cold approaches are rare . Even black men I don't' see them doing it much unless its other black foid

They like the attention lol they brag about it to each other.
By complainign about it
they can get to feel virtuous about how chaste they are AND bask in other girls' envy.

This is how the estrogenic brain works.
It's actually smart on their part. Very tactical, because they can't be accused of bragging if they are complaining about it.

It's actually smart on their part. Very tactical, because they can't be accused of bragging if they are complaining about it.
You are retarded as a foid if you think that's smart. Basic tactics of "ass-covering" like that just disgust me. Thinking in such artificial ways before formulating a simple sentence is just a sign of a corrupt spirit.

these Women aren't NT. Their SMV advantage carries their bumbling social abilities.

That's why btw when girls bully each other, they accuse the victim of thinking she's a princess.
The female bullies are usually right lmao. The non NT foid ends up doing retarded humblebrags that just annoy everyone

Image result for female wojak

"omg last night five guys called me hot and wanted my number. men are so disgusting i felt terrified hehe"

Sadly msot bluepileld cuck males end up actually showing empathy JFL:soy::soy::soy:

SMH.
Image result for gy smoking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back