State of PSL

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I don’t want to sound like a fear mongering cunt, but PSL is going to shit.

Lookism got taken down by zesto and likely won’t become relevant ever again even though it’s back now.

Lookstheory was an absolute failure of a website

This site is the most active PSL site but is slowly going to shit due to good users being banned or leaving. New users on this site are cancerous. Incels are fleeing here from .co and bringing their bullshit with them (although some migrants are good users)

FaceandLMS still hasn’t released a WAW video in months. His last one was underwhelming af and his live-streams that are used as filler content are crap.

Things imo are not looking good for the PSL community in the future. If this community gets found out and becomes mainstream, it’s all over. Lights out. PSL will just become another version of 4chan. All people will do is shitpost and give out shitty advice. Women will come and have unlimited validation from cuck orbiters.

All of this doesn’t matter anyway. We’re all gonna get wiped out from that virus which originated from chinks eating rats and bats 🤮🤮

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1140, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Doomsday cope

Thr new users are fine . They just like most other users

Doomsday cope
It’s a doomsday prediction but it’s certainly not a cope. Prominent users are getting banned left and right or are leaving. Are you going to try and tell me that new users aren’t significantly more cancerous ?
Thr new users are fine . They just like most other users
They ask the most retarded questions and spam cope just LDAR or stupid shit

It’s a doomsday prediction but it’s certainly not a cope. Prominent users are getting banned left and right or are leaving. Are you going to try and tell me that new users aren’t significantly more cancerous ?

They ask the most retarded questions and spam cope just LDAR or stupid shit
I haven't noticed it all that much.
Just keep posting good content and they will adapt.

We should ban ritalincel

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Andros, Deleted member 1464 and Justttt