Statistical reason why London is the best city on earth right now

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

The reason is. Britain has been the richest country in the world for the last 500 years. and only recently surpassed by a few other european countries and america(a british colony).

So being the richest people in the world for the last 500 years allows you to build a civilization, beautiful buildings , be extremely built.

Whereas countries who have only recently got rich, their country is still like a slum outside of their capital city. because theyve only had 10 years of money. you cant build an entire country with beautiful buildings etc in just 10 years. it takes hundreds

so UKs infrastructure is like 500 years ahead of most countries.

thats why london is ranked as the best capital city in the world. "capital of capitals"

and is the most technologically advanced city in the world.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
Just walk among over 50% ethnics and piss and trash in the street, great city!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, aspiringexcel, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
Just walk among over 50% ethnics and piss and trash in the street, great city!
dont you get it? theres so many ethnics there because literally EVERYONE in the entire world wants to live in the best city in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GetShrekt and Deleted member 45118
dont you get it? theres so many ethnics there because literally EVERYONE in the entire world wants to live in the best city in the world
Shouldn't have let them in then, the city is ruined now. My city also has 50% foreigners, completly ruined.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Heinrich Schmidt, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Shouldn't have let them in then, the city is ruined now. My city also has 50% foreigners, completly ruined.
Don't debate with this schizo gnome. It's like talking to a brick wall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, aspiringexcel, schizo echochamber and 3 others
Best city is warsaw and its not even close

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ferfdd and Deleted member 26859
Bruh, UK only becomes richest country at 19th century.

Spain especially under habsburgs, China, Portugal,Ottomans and even Netherlands mogs at early modern ages.
Ottoman, Safavid and Mugals were 'gunpowder empires' where UK is still Henry 8
France mogs under Louis 14 then Napoleanic wars. Their SMV is top teir till this day.
UK only mogs at Mid 19 century to early 20 century then other countries take over again like USA.

USA != UK BTW!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and FutureSlayer
US mogs in uplifting people from poverty.

best city to get shanked and third degree burns from an acid attack

Lol dumbass what country do you live in, London is a great place stop watching topboy

best city to get shanked and third degree burns from an acid attack
The people stabbing each other usually know each other, there’s literally 9 million people… obviously there will be some wealth inequality and crime

Everyone is a foreigner, facist

Good infrastructure till the Marget thachter privatised all the infrastructure sold it to the elite and now there is piss and shit in all the rives and around the coast, cost of living crisis, no tax/corporate regulation, and no money in community projects leading to more unemployment/crime

london is great minus their shit subway

maybe it’s due to them having the first subway in the world but why tf don’t i have signal in the tube?

for that reason alone, london can’t be the best capital i’ve visited in the world

best in europe yeah probably

but not the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
london is great minus their shit subway

maybe it’s due to them having the first subway in the world but why tf don’t i have signal in the tube?

for that reason alone, london can’t be the best capital i’ve visited in the world

best in europe yeah probably

but not the world
the subway is good i usd it every day

the subway is good i usd it every day
lol if you think the subway is good you haven’t been to other places in the world

hate to burst your bubble but the subway is shit there

atleast the double red buses are cool. i thought that was just a tourist thing but you people actually use them unironically

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
i hate this city this is what it feels like living in london

once im 18 ill leave and never look back takimg my oneitis with me

lol if you think the subway is good you haven’t been to other places in the world

hate to burst your bubble but the subway is shit there

atleast the double red buses are cool. i thought that was just a tourist thing but you people actually use them unironically
ive been to paris subway its way worse

View attachment 2494209

The reason is. Britain has been the richest country in the world for the last 500 years. and only recently surpassed by a few other european countries and america(a british colony).

So being the richest people in the world for the last 500 years allows you to build a civilization, beautiful buildings , be extremely built.

Whereas countries who have only recently got rich, their country is still like a slum outside of their capital city. because theyve only had 10 years of money. you cant build an entire country with beautiful buildings etc in just 10 years. it takes hundreds

thats why london is ranked as the best capital city in the world. "capital of capitals"

Maybe london used to be great, but with gangs, drugs and ULEZ that is hardly the case anymore.

Maybe london used to be great, but with gangs, drugs and ULEZ that is hardly the case anymore.
less gangs and drugs than ever. and ulez literally just means drive a car older than 2006? typical normie coping retard

less gangs and drugs than ever. and ulez literally just means drive a car older than 2006? typical normie coping retard
Ok, but there is still a shit ton of knife crime, and I'm sure the gang epidemic hasn't been solved yet.
Btw ULEZ is hated by the majority of londoners, so I doubt you live there.
I should also say that London has a shit ton of traffic and bad roads compared to canada, uae, and switzerland, so maybe it isn't the best place to live.

Ok, but there is still a shit ton of knife crime, and I'm sure the gang epidemic hasn't been solved yet.
wheres proof theres more knife/gun crime in london than anywhere else in the world?

Btw ULEZ is hated by the majority of londoners, so I doubt you live there.
i do live here. people just find soemthing to complain about cos they live in luxury. ulez is literally nothing and doesnt effect 99% of people.

wheres proof theres more knife/gun crime in london than anywhere else in the world?

i do live here. people just find soemthing to complain about cos they live in luxury. ulez is literally nothing and doesnt effect 99% of people.
alr, you have a point about ulez but the knife crime is undeniably shit, especially in less posh parts, it's so well known it is a meme at this point.
Btw I'm british too and have been to central london a few times, liked it but I know that some areas of london aren't the greatest by a long shot.

I even snuck into the nye fireworks last year, was dope.

I was in London a few days ago tera shithole mate

View attachment 2494209

Just make $30k broo

Havent been near you retards since 1776
Classic uk jew, always tryna LEECH off the U.S
GTFOH

WE OWN YOUR SHIT COUNTRY
🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I wouldnt say the UK is top tier because it doesnt really have much modern advances like what canada did with toronto and making it look like NY but uk is a good place to live in