Status is actually more important

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Since the majority of men aren't aesthetically perfect, I believe everything lies on having status.

But what does status mean exactly ? This term seems so all over the place with little to no true implications: it has many variations but as a whole, the multiple synonyms of status are: power, fame, popularity, prestige, uniqueness, etc..

I remember two anecdotes, I remember getting approached by a girl on the club. After few minutes of discussion, she simply decided to end it due to the fact that I was Rolling solo that night at that must definitely means being low-status. So, if I was enough attractive for her to attempt an approach toward me, why did she lose attraction as soon as she noticed that I was alone ?

Because status trumps it. She may also had not a huge attraction in my regards but the principle remains.

Another one, 20 years ago when I was in elementary school. I remember during that year a group of girls not liking me (mainly due to my looks). At the end of the year, the school used to host a comedy show event and I was given the award of one of the funniest person of the school. I had a lot of success in that back then. Not only this group of girls started to respect me but so were the others girls of the school. They started to treat me way better too.

So, for the majority of us who aren't Chads and weren't lucky enough, having something that can makes you shine and having the lights on you really gives you something in more. Especially if you are able to outshine within a group context

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Nazi Germany, Whatever and 2 others
just cuz u are ugly doesnt mean we are

water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yyy, Nazi Germany and Latinolooksmaxxer
Water. But wait for all the BP autists to brush it off. "Looks is the only thing that matter saar :feelsuhh:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and anthony111553