STATUS > LOOKS

othersitedown

othersitedown

Diamond
Every day, whenever I see another person go viral I believe that status > looks more. I'll talk about two recently viral celebs who won't get off my tiktok or twitter feed.
Jenna Ortega

if you go on tiktok, twitter, youtube, or other social media she is getting hyped up so much for her looks even though she is at best like a seven. decently looking but not like a second coming of gigastacy jesus and would get mauled to death on PSL forums. You can find girls prettier than her in your local high school or college but they will never go viral for just their looks. She looks like tyler1's girlfriend.
Cho Gue Sung

Again, decent looking guy but would get mauled to death by the people here if you tried to describe him as a chad to the users here. Could probably find a guy better looking in your area. Went from like 10k follower count to 2.7 mil in less than a month. Definitely doesn't fit the 8 PSL gigachad criteria. Many females who didn't care about football thirsted over him.

In fact, I've never seen a 10/10 gigachad that people praise over here go viral just for their looks. Good status haloes your look so much but good looks hardly haloes your status. Even the topdog male models can barely break 1 mil on instagram, I think highest followed is Lucky Blue Smith. Why is it that despite there being so many insanely gl male and female models, 7-8/10s go viral for their looks instead?
Here is a list of some gigarandoms (insanely gl but no status so will never get online attention)

Attachments

• 1670519919205.png
    1670519919205.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, mogging, Artemis and 3 others
Status is really important. That's why Chads on this site are tiktokmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: amkcel, mogging, RIPPED IRL and 9 others
Didn't even read the title but I strongly disagree

Status only matters when you're at least HTN+, which doesn't apply to the majority of the people here

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, mogging, Deleted member 21340 and 2 others
Didn't even read the title but I strongly disagree
Based. Jfl at these celeb copes. This is so Reddit, like „bald guys can get pussy too, just look at Bruce willis“ yeah…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21340, BoneDensity and 2 others
Why is it that despite there being so many insanely gl male and female models, 7-8/10s go viral for their looks instead?
Here is a list of some gigarandoms (insanely gl but no status so will never get online attention)
View attachment 1986631View attachment 1986649View attachment 1986653

You need some unique features to your face to go viral, like a very attractive eye area. All the guys you posted are GL but only conventionally, not in a unique way. (Though Maher is insanely GL, I wonder how a bigger modeling agency hasn't snatched him up)

A uniquely GL guy would be Jeremy Meeks. His eye area is insane for a man. His jawline is great and despite not having a perfect NW1 hairline he went viral purely due to his looks.

Being conventionally good looking is enough to have lots of casual sex off apps, it's not enough to go viral though.

IMO, all the male models or men who went viral for their looks had incredible, rare, harmonious eye areas. That melts womens hearts when the rest of your body and face looks good. Being good looking facially but with average eyes does not get you that treatment or make you go viral.

Lucky Blue Smith, whom you also mentioned, has a pretty amazing and rare eye area for a man so that explains his millions of female followers as well.

As for status mattering over looks - depends on whether you are willing to tolerate golddiggers or not. Leonardo has to fend off girls who are consistently trying to take financial and career advantage of associating with him. Is that really an enviable situation to be in? They don't genuinely like him; They only want to advance their own modeling career through association with him, or simply have him give them expensive gifts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
You need some unique features to your face to go viral, like a very attractive eye area. All the guys you posted are GL but only conventionally, not in a unique way.

A uniquely GL guy would be Jeremy Meeks. His eye area is insane for a man. His jawline is great and despite not having a perfect NW1 hairline he went viral purely due to his looks.

Being conventionally good looking is enough to have lots of casual sex off apps, it's not enough to go viral though.

IMO, all the male models or men who went viral for their looks had incredible, rare, harmonious eye areas. That melts womens hearts when the rest of your body and face looks good. Being good looking facially but with average eyes does not get you that treatment or make you go viral.

Lucky Blue Smith, whom you also mentioned, has a pretty amazing and rare eye area for a man so that explains his millions of female followers as well.
For Lucky Blue Smith, I remember he also go a lot of videos promoting him on youtube when he was only 17. People here also weren't too nice to him lmao, I remember people saying he was 7-8/10.

Every day, whenever I see another person go viral I believe that status > looks more. I'll talk about two recently viral celebs who won't get off my tiktok or twitter feed.
Jenna Ortega
View attachment 1986624
if you go on tiktok, twitter, youtube, or other social media she is getting hyped up so much for her looks even though she is at best like a seven.
SEVEN??? :feelsmega:

THIS TRANNY? :feelsgiga:

BlackPill is a JOKE, if guys really think this ^ is 7 lol ... clearly shows wild differences in attractiveness ratings, which shows that there is no "standard", which means :blackpill: is bullshit :Comfy:

I would not even hire her to clean my toilets, let alone dating her. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Or what PSL told you about attraction was just wrong.

"muhh watch what females do"

but then looking away when they simp for someone

Based. Jfl at these celeb copes. This is so Reddit, like „bald guys can get pussy too, just look at Bruce willis“ yeah…
uh cope how? what is me talking about the importance of status helping me cope with? Most people are better looking than they are "high status" so I don't see the parallel between this and your reddit shit either.

BlackPill is a JOKE, if guys really think this ^ is 7 lol ... clearly shows wild differences in attractiveness ratings, which shows that there is no "standard", which means :blackpill: is bullshit :Comfy:

I would not even hire her to clean my toilets, let alone dating her. :feelshaha:
I'm being generous, I didn't wanna derail the thread too hard by giving a more harsh rating and starting an argument over her

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

broota not Like any of us could get Her to begin with

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Artemis
I'm being generous, I didn't wanna derail the thread too hard by giving a more harsh rating and starting an argument over her
bro u need to stop being high inhib nigga if someone on this forum wants to start an argument fucking annihilate that nigga stop having so much feeling towards the normie newfags you are prolly higher iq than all of them fucking destroy these niggers bro u got nothing left to lose if they wanna talk shit fuck them

fr it's an obvious MTF whoeven is wedsay adams

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
status is irrelevant considering the vast majority of the population will never be able to achieve as much fame or notoriety to actually have a halo effect on their smv

looks however, are much more malleable

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
status is irrelevant considering the vast majority of the population will never be able to achieve as much fame or notoriety to actually have a halo effect on their smv

looks however, are much more malleable
Looks, Money, Personality are way more practical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340