Statusmaxx Theory is Undeniable!

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Remember this disgusting mole rat whose video about being ugly went viral? Well guess what, now he has an online gf from the USA.

2:50

This dude still looks like dogshit. We joked about how his status would help him and look at that it actually worked. @FatmanO go buy yourself a million fake views, likes, and comments for your videos and you will ascend. I’m going to do the same.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Remember this disgusting mole rat whose video about being ugly went viral? Well guess what, now he has an online gf from the USA.

This dude still looks like dogshit. We joked about how his status would help him and look at that it actually worked. @FatmanO go buy yourself a million fake views, likes, and comments for your videos and you will ascend. I’m going to do the same.

his hair looks nice ngl

Lol gl buying views before yt bans you

He is clearly decent looking which is why he got a girlfriend, what are you talking about?
Hardcore incel, looks is 100% everything, in denial :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
His rating is below that of jsanza tbh. And yes, ecelebmaxxing seems to be legit.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Statusmaxing is harder than you think

inb4 this site will say he mogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back