Statusmaxxing dilemmas - is it good to have popular, gl chad friends?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
title

I myself am probably around a LTN/MTN SMV wise and wondering if when I walk into a new environment where no one knows each other, is it worth trying to befriend the chads as they will also be in social circles with better looking women (or have women in their social circles at all)

or, should I hang around other LTNs/incel types who are much more likely to accept my friendship?

I was thinking of initially trying to befriend the chads, but if they don't accept me, I will try and befriend the LTNs, but is there a chance that they may see me me as a clout chaser and reject me because of this or am I overthinking this?

note: I am not great at making friends and hence may not take the risk of trying to move into the chad group otherwise I may be left with no friends at all

Yes, associating with higher status people increases your status. Look at successful clout chasers like Kim Kardashian and study

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and lilhorizontal32
Yes, associating with higher status people increases your status. Look at successful clout chasers like Kim Kardashian and study
I have. in fact there is one particular clout chaser at my college that I want to model myself after, as he is popular while being a LTN-MTN and hangs around with lots of other popular people, however I don't get to see him often so its a bit of an issue

not sure how I could learn from Kim K tbh. I'm talking about in an interpersonal sense where you walk into a party, classroom, work induction etc.

as in should you automatically sit next to a chad/stacy or sit next to the LTNs and then slowly work your way into their social circle? over the following weeks

I think you should try to make friends based on your general interests and passions.
You seem like a very fake person in regard to befriending. Regardless of chadlite-status or not, if i sensed a fake person trying to be my friend i would ignore him.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I think you should try to make friends based on your general interests and passions.
You seem like a very fake person in regard to befriending. Regardless of chadlite-status or not, if i sensed a fake person trying to be my friend i would ignore him.
I wasn't always like this.

I used to be the guy that other people ignored so maybe I'm acting out my insecurities but at the same time if everyone is playing these machiavellian social games I have to do the same

and contrary to what people say they dont become friends through interests and passions - its mainly status and CHARISMA.

I have charismatic friends that can connect with anyone even despite have 0 mutual interests

I wasn't always like this.

I used to be the guy that other people ignored so maybe I'm acting out my insecurities but at the same time if everyone is playing these machiavellian social games I have to do the same
No, you don't have to do the same.
Maybe you can actually find an area you like and excel in it.
For example being a doctor is very high status. If you look good(as you say) and you pair it with a good job(one that you actually are passionate about) then you will have killer SMV. Women of all types have a soft spot for doctors(that's not the only profession, just an example).

The fact that men, young men who have their whole life in front of them try to emulate Kim Kardashian's rise to fame/status is repulsive.

It's a "faith in humanity-lost" kind of moment.

Kim Kardashian is such a primitive and basic human being it is worrying that so many people follow/admire her.

and contrary to what people say they dont become friends through interests and passions - its mainly status and CHARISMA.

I have charismatic friends that can connect with anyone even despite have 0 mutual interests
If you had that level of charisma you would have known by now.
I am assuming you don't.
Normal people make friends thru interests and passions.

No, you don't have to do the same.
Maybe you can actually find an area you like and excel in it.
The fact that men, young men who have their whole life in front of them try to emulate Kim Kardashian's rise to fame/status is repulsive.

It's a "faith in humanity-lost" kind of moment.

Kim Kardashian is such a primitive and basic human being it is worrying that so many people follow/admire her.
I do have my life in order. I am incredibly productivitymaxxed and stemmaxxed

the only problems that I have are relating to my social life, so I am willing to learn from those who are more successful than me

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
Normal people make friends thru interests and passions.
you still require a certain amount of NT

besides it is unrelated to the thread, where I am asking if it is worth sitting next to chad in the classroom vs an incel, and if the chad doesn't like you, if the incel would still want to be friends with you or reject you also due to your cloutmaxxing

title

I myself am probably around a LTN/MTN SMV wise and wondering if when I walk into a new environment where no one knows each other, is it worth trying to befriend the chads as they will also be in social circles with better looking women (or have women in their social circles at all)

or, should I hang around other LTNs/incel types who are much more likely to accept my friendship?

I was thinking of initially trying to befriend the chads, but if they don't accept me, I will try and befriend the LTNs, but is there a chance that they may see me me as a clout chaser and reject me because of this or am I overthinking this?

note: I am not great at making friends and hence may not take the risk of trying to move into the chad group otherwise I may be left with no friends at all
It doesn’t do much, women may approach you but if you aren’t a chad then they’ll only approach you to get with your chad friends. You’ll end up being used and humiliated. Also the ugly/fat one of the group is always the first to get dropped or made fun of. If you are ugly you are a mere entertainment for the group.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
It doesn’t do much, women may approach you but if you aren’t a chad then they’ll only approach you to get with your chad friends. You’ll end up being used and humiliated. Also the ugly/fat one of the group is always the first to get dropped or made fun of. If you are ugly you are a mere entertainment for the group.
Yeah I realised I’m more nervous around the chad/more popular types of people anyway

Definitely something I need to work on if I want my statusmaxxing plans to pay off

• +1
Reactions: frendly