Staying in hotels while traveling is peasantry

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
You need to link up with a girl and stay in her place. Get to know the culture cuck her brother and whatnot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, SecularIslamist, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
hostels is giga slayer

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Glock 45 turn yo ass into emmental cheese💯💯💯💪💪.

@LancasteR
I'm bringing @SecularIslamist turn your shit into a real life kebab🇮🇳🍢🥙

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I heard travelers link up there. What it is essentialy and how is it like
dalit sleeping conditions but its essentially a few nights stay in a small room. all the really cool and rich faggots go here. its incredibly cheap which is why its popular however chad is quirky and finds beautiful spiritualism ie slaying stacy that sleeps in these types of places.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I'm bringing @SecularIslamist turn your shit into a real life kebab🇮🇳🍢🥙
7.62 MAKE YOU DANCE LIKE TIGGERS WITH THE READ HAT AND WHITE CLOTHES. TYPE SHIT AKHI💯💯💯💪💪

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, LancasteR and dimorphism
dalit sleeping conditions but its essentially a few nights stay in a small room. all the really cool and rich faggots go here. its incredibly cheap which is why its popular however chad is quirky and finds beautiful spiritualism ie slaying stacy that sleeps in these types of places.
I assume it only exists in thirdie countries

I assume it only exists in thirdie countries
no due to its popularization especially in social media spaces its nearly everywhere. but yes primarily third world countries. it gets worse the more subhuman a society is.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
only works in third world countries as a white male

could you imagine an indian traveling to prague and asking local czech women who height and wristmog him to crash at their place?

Jfl if you don't kidnap a family and leave them tied up in their basement

only works in third world countries as a white male

could you imagine an indian traveling to prague and asking local czech women who height and wristmog him to crash at their place?
As everything it only works if you're attractive

I'll stay with you when I come to Africa 🤜

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, kebab and Infinite
You need to link up with a girl and stay in her place. Get to know the culture cuck her brother and whatnot
Lol, girls can easily do that, there was a famous twitter post, I don't remember all the details exactly, but basically the girl bragged about traveling all over the world almost for free - when going to a new city she would find nerds, soyboys, short guys with glasses and other similar types on Tinder to act as her guide, then she would eat and sleep at their places, but obviously she didn't have sex with them, and they were too high-inhib to try something.

• +1
i cant evne link up with girls in my country

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 57464