Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16051 and 5 others
Can someone explain the video?

I’m short on time

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Tldw

• +1
Reactions: thecel
In the first world everything is saturated as education outpaces economy expansion so the market cannot absorb all the labour, your best bet would be focusing on some sector with great possibility of tecnological advancements(ex biotech) if you have great iq or get really specialized in something or thirdworldmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5786 and 16 others
There's also very little incentive to hire median-level programmers. They're more burden than they're worth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kosidius, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5786 and 7 others
When i was in final year of mech eng, one teacher told us that there wasn't enough work for everyone and some of us would have to work at mcdonalds, "as managers, since we were clever enough to have gotten there".
Unless you LOVE engineering and have the type of intelligence required for it, stay away from it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, adotsdot and PubertyMaxxer
The average iq is 100 and say u need at least 120 iq to pass degree but you won't learn anything.130-145 iq are the ranges you can get a job in engineering That means only 1 perxent of the population eligible for this. So these guys are prolly just dumbfucks following the trend of getting into stem. If one is smart like me:feelshah: one has nothing to worry about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, qaum, Deleted member 5786 and 7 others
When i was in final year of mech eng, one teacher told us that there wasn't enough work for everyone and some of us would have to work at mcdonalds, "as managers, since we were clever enough to have gotten there".
Unless you LOVE engineering and have the type of intelligence required for it, stay away from it.
What do you work as now?

Clever but never clever enough

The average iq is 100 and say u need at least 120 iq to pass degree but you won't learn anything.130-145 iq are the ranges you can get a job in engineering That means only 1 perxent of the population eligible for this. So these guys are prolly just dumbfucks following the trend of getting into stem. If one is smart like me:feelshah: one has nothing to worry about.
No

only software engineers working at google tier companies need 99th percentile IQ

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deprived, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others
It’s not. Find a niche and become the best at it. You will make money I promise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, adotsdot, Chadeep and 1 other person
good

• +1
Reactions: Overman
only software engineers working at google tier companies need 99th percentile IQ
Implying being a "high IQ" background insectoid serving the zoglord is 'mirable to begin with

Low IQ retarded hunter gatherer Chad > modern "engineer" high cortisol STEMcel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: androciv, Deleted member 9779, spark and 4 others
Implying being a "high IQ" background insectoid serving the zoglord is 'mirable to begin with

Low IQ retarded hunter gatherer Chad > modern "engineer" high cortisol STEMcel
I see

If you are not model tier looks you can just LDAR tbh

The skill ceiling for programming is very high, unlike other careers (nursing, for example). Most major companies would rather shell out large, individual salaries for a select few SWEs than pay smaller salaries for a larger number of less efficient SWEs.

In other words, many career positions simply exist out of "more manpower," which isn't necessarily the case for programming.

The skill ceiling for programming is very high, unlike other careers (nursing, for example). Most major companies would rather shell out large, individual salaries for a select few SWEs than pay smaller salaries for a larger number of less efficient SWEs.

In other words, many career positions simply exist out of "more manpower," which isn't necessarily the case for programming.
:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fuck you talking about
Outsourcing is everywhere it's all cheap pajeet developers running the industry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Mongrelcel, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Korea and LooksOrDeath
Working in stem. Really not sutured in Europe and easy to find a job.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
What do you work as now?
I played videogames competitively, earned money with videogame related stuff (being paid to play and so on), and ended having my own company selling videogame related services to nerds (webpages, botfarms, and so on).
Right now im just looksmaxing, and planning my next thing, im probably joining the military police, i just get bored of normal civilized life, im very psycopathic, i left all my previous activities due to getting bored of them mostly and not having financial troubles.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, LooksOrDeath and PubertyMaxxer
Clever but never clever enough
It's not only about being clever, you have to put the hours and like it, if someone likes it and puts more hours than you, hes going to become better than you at it even if you are cleverer. Some people end up liking what they do after doing it a lot, not me, i eventually get bored even of things im very good at.

:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fuck you talking about
Outsourcing is everywhere it's all cheap pajeet developers running the industry
any company that does/did this is burning itself jfl my last company hired indians out of a consulting firm in india for test automation and it was so poorly done/not configurable at all etc. that interns have been fixing it for the past year with better results in shorter time

the best outsourcing is to russia/ukraine unironically, they mog hard somehow but language barrier cucks most of them

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, LooksOrDeath, ballskin and 1 other person
what is this reference?
300px-Redpillcomics41.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and LooksOrDeath
In the first world everything is saturated as education outpaces economy expansion so the market cannot absorb all the labour, your best bet would be focusing on some sector with great possibility of tecnological advancements(ex biotech) if you have great iq or get really specialized in something or thirdworldmaxxing
Elab on thirdworldmaxxing? Does it mean moving to India as a German engineer for instance?

This is such a retarded thread, there are so many areas of engineering where workers are in demand

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
lmao just learn to code

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Also brutal nerdic pheno
457 weeks vs 1 Meeks et cetera

Cope.

Nordic males mog everyone.

FO79JRRWQAo1zeJ.jpg:large

Guarantee that guy gets better pussy than you do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and spark
Meanwhile at Ålborg university, the #1 engineering university in Europe you'd have to be retarded to not get a job afterwards. Engineering is definitely viable if you go to a decent university. I think something like 95%+ graduates at Ålborg get real jobs afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
We laughed at studycells

But they Will be our ultimate doom

Studycels are servants like almost everyone else. This meme of them controlling corporations later on is such a joke. You never even get to meet the people that control you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 17763
Elab on thirdworldmaxxing? Does it mean moving to India as a German engineer for instance?
If the problem is finding a job then yes, if not you can thirdworldmaxx by getting a job in germany with a german wage structure with an international company and then push to get relocated in an another country to benefit from the low cost of living. Or do the reverse, for example Switzerlandmaxx while living within the german border

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
There's also very little incentive to hire median-level programmers. They're more burden than they're worth.
quite literally one of the most delusional things I've heard in a while

• JFL
this whole thread is cope. I know lots of stemcels that have good, stable jobs making good money, which will only go up as they progress with their career.

all sub8males should be stemmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and Mongrelcel
Meanwhile at Ålborg university, the #1 engineering university in Europe you'd have to be retarded to not get a job afterwards. Engineering is definitely viable if you go to a decent university. I think something like 95%+ graduates at Ålborg get real jobs afterwards.
Waste 2 years to get a degree to get fucked over by taxes and get 30 k a year theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pumanator and STEVE GAMING
I wouldnt say stem as a whole, but engineering in general(apart from software engineering) are not as strong as it was before. Other degrees such as computer science or statistics are still very good both for employment and money(at least here in favelazil).

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
This is such a retarded thread, there are so many areas of engineering where workers are in demand
Exactly this. Engineers getting calls left and right by recruiters that's how high demand is. We got so much open spots and barely people reacting to it that's how high the demand is.

• +1
the only kinds of engineers who make it are high iq chads. the guy in the video will never get anywhere being that small and ugly lol

he needs lookism in his life

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 5786
Exactly this. Engineers getting calls left and right by recruiters that's how high demand is. We got so much open spots and barely people reacting to it that's how high the demand is
Is webdeveloping/software enginnering in demand or as saturated as we are led to believe:think:?

Is webdeveloping/software enginnering in demand or as saturated as we are led to believe:think:?
I don't know for sure. As an engineer, I can only say it about engineering. I get targeted advertisements all the time to become a programmer. I guess there is there a lot of demand.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
I knew it was over when I noticed everyone talking about it. That's usually a sign that a trend has passed its peak and is on the decline.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, onyxpilled and Paroxysm
A ridiculous amount of engineers end up going to a coding boot camp so they can get an actual job.