STEMCELS GTHIHHHH NEED HELP

J

justgetacutbro

Gold
Question, does anyone know how to balance their life while being a STEM student? I'm a STEM major but you know what they say about STEM majors,

But how do ya balance ya life and looksmax as well?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and thereallegend
by having an IQ of 93

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 23017
Question, does anyone know how to balance their life while being a STEM student? I'm a STEM major but you know what they say about STEM majors,

But how do ya balance ya life and looksmax as well?
I have a heavy maths course with lots of modules and homework.
I genuinely enjoy my modules though, so I can keep up with the work pretty easily.

Just download forest and delete tiktok theory. You will be a lot more productive and you'll have spare time. Take caffeine aswell to improve focus. Get your work done as soon as you get it.

I do this and have enough time to go clubbing on week-ends and at least once on weekdays. I go gym 2x a week also. Tme management is key. You can't afford to waste hours on social media

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
I have a heavy maths course with lots of modules and homework.
I genuinely enjoy my modules though, so I can keep up with the work pretty easily.

Just download forest and delete tiktok theory. You will be a lot more productive and you'll have spare time. Take caffeine aswell to improve focus. Get your work done as soon as you get it.

I do this and have enough time to go clubbing on week-ends and at least once on weekdays. I go gym 2x a week also. Tme management is key. You can't afford to waste hours on social media
Ii bet bet, no more social media then, I actually like STEM as it’s the only thing I truly care abt in academics

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis