Step 1 of my Ascension Plan initialised

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Big Lifefuel

My orthodontist is customizing my Bimax. Facepuller right now and is willing to install MSE into my maxilla
I'll facepull for 12 hours a day and start with 1kg force per day

Step 2 would be lowbf% and then Lefort 1, BSSO and Ching Wing for my recessed chin, weak mandible and weak maxilla

Step 3 would be custom implants and rhino

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lorsss, forwardgrowth and 4 others
ok good luck

Can we be friends before you become a Nordic chad to social circle max me? :feelsping:

@PubertyMaxxer How old are you?

Goodluck bro hope the best for you

• Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@PubertyMaxxer How old are you?
16, am on HGH + Aromasin but hopping off and hopping on new peptide + Aromasin stack soon bc of higher gh level spikes

Screenshot 20191214 124136

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Last edited:
16, am on HGH + Aromasin but hopping off and hopping on new peptide + Aromasin stack soon bc of higher gh level spikes

View attachment 193283
MSE + Facemask should really help you out at 16. How tall are you? You’re definitely still going to grow at that age unless you’re South Indian or something.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
MSE + Facemask should really help you out at 16. How tall are you? You’re definitely still going to grow at that age unless you’re South Indian or something.
5'7

It will take like 3 years damn

So? He's 16, by the time he's done assuming it does take 3 years, he will be only 19.
It probably won't take 3 years, I had a palate expander at around age 14-15, I know this isn't the same, but at 16, you should be good in 1-2 years.

Most drastic looksmaxes for people with bite and jaw problems will take something like that. Also take gymmaxing into account. Improving yourself at that age and entering your 20’s by that much would be a blessing.

It takes 2-3 years but I can only get surgeries so step 2 and 3 above 18 anyways
Should I also gymmaxx while on HGH peptides 16-18 or does weight training stunt growth?
So? He's 16, by the time he's done assuming it does take 3 years, he will be only 19.

It probably won't take 3 years, I had a palate expander at around age 14-15, I know this isn't the same, but at 16, you should be good in 1-2 years.

It takes 2-3 years but I can only get surgeries so step 2 and 3 above 18 anyways
Should I also gymmaxx while on HGH peptides 16-18 or does weight training stunt growth?
Weight training won't stunt growth, you just need to watch out for exercises that might compress your spine, usually like deadlifting and squating, find another way to work out your legs.

Weight training won't stunt growth, you just need to watch out for exercises that might compress your spine, usually like deadlifting and squating, find another way to work out your legs.
What exercises for upper body and abs could compress?

Would the IGF1 be wasted on muscle instead of bones for height growth or can I grow and gymmaxx?

What exercises for upper body and abs could compress?

Would the IGF1 be wasted on muscle instead of bones for height growth or can I grow and gymmaxx?
Exercise in and of it self secretes growth hormone naturally, If you're doing HGH and working out I'm pretty sure you get height, frame, and muscles simultaneously, however it is possible the growth is essentially split into working at these things all at the same time and then you see slower results because your body is working on growing height, frame, and muscles all at the same time instead of just one or two, of course this could be absolute BS, nonetheless, the point is there isn't a downside to working out and lifting pretty much ever.

For upperbody, exercises like overhead press, or anything where you are pushing a weight over your head while standing or sitting up would compress you. Think about it like this, if I did this exercise would the weight or force I am using (while not lying down) press down onto my body, or have me pull up. It is hard to explain but in real life it's very easy to tell.

imagine taking GH for height.

Hopping on peptides instead real soon
gh is better though.

If i could run 5iu's in the morning and 5iu's in the night of high-quality generics I'd take that over a pep stack any day.

with GH due to it's 8 hour half-life it keeps blood levels of serum GH higher for longer. But who knows, I think @Slyfex8 suggested that growth spurts are initiated from large short spurts of GH, peptides do achieve this.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
gh is better though.

If i could run 5iu's in the morning and 5iu's in the night of high-quality generics I'd take that over a pep stack any day.

with GH due to it's 8 hour half-life it keeps blood levels of serum GH higher for longer. But who knows, I think @Slyfex8 suggested that growth spurts are initiated from large short spurts of GH, peptides do achieve this.
Do you inject GH before sleeping to keep gh levels up at night or why?

Doesn't only the gh level spikes matter for height?

Do you inject GH before sleeping to keep gh levels up at night or why?

Doesn't only the gh level spikes matter for height?
no, more igf1 = more growth.

it's not that hard to understand, at 650ng/dl you should have grown, if you didn't your plates are closed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
no, more igf1 = more growth.

it's not that hard to understand, at 650ng/dl you should have grown, if you didn't your plates are closed.
I didn't but my plates are open still confirmed by doctor

Big Lifefuel

My orthodontist is customizing my Bimax. Facepuller right now and is willing to install MSE into my maxilla

Step 2 would be lowbf% and then Lefort 1, BSSO and Ching Wing for my recessed chin, weak mandible and weak maxilla

If u dont follow through, u r a fucking sad cunt, just mental masterbation posting here. Fucking get the surgery first then post results for crying out loud

Big Lifefuel

How'd you find an orthodontist to set up a MSE and facepuller for you? I'm 17 and looking for the same treatment.

Big Lifefuel

dm me im doing same