Stepanov in motion

Mewton

Mewton

Harmony >> PSL

That rare slav mogger Jfl.
Mogs all PSL icons. Chad voice too. Seems NT too. Mental health pill is brutal. (For those who don't know, he tried to kys, locked up in a ward and currently living on disability funds)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
Tbh I also think he mogs other PSL gods. 6’4”, Chad face, deep voice. How can you live life on easy mode and still go crazy?

• +1
Reactions: murdah, HeightPilledum and Mewton

Mogs all PSL icons. Chad voice too. Seems NT too. Mental health pill is brutal. (For those who don't know, he tried to kys, locked up in a ward and currently living on disability funds)

Bro what is wrong w him, he had everything. Height frame face and feep voice. He desetves no sympathy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, HeightPilledum and Mewton
Super mogger

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Mewton
lots of slavs look like that nothing special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capitulation, watah, xyukeeee and 5 others
Russians often look like this tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capitulation, murdah and Mewton
Joined Dec 3, 2021

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Tbh I also think he mogs other PSL gods. 6’4”, Chad face, deep voice. How can you live life on easy mode and still go crazy?

Because the movies flopped, his girlfriend left him, he was struggling financially...

If he came from a wealthy or even average family he'd have been set, but he came from a subhuman household and happened to hit the genetic lottery

For whatever reason it seems like he couldn't be a successful model, despite clearly having the looks for it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Mewton
Wouldn't happen if he was curry or some deathnic
Common theme. We have 5+ PSL slavcels (@chawaje ) that get the same treatment. Brachy skullcel bonelet recessed aberrations telling them that they are not enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, murdah and Mewton
Slavic women only chase the bag. They are golddiggers first and foremost

That's why you always find so many of them married to the most subhuman Pajeets and ricecels
>muh golddiggers
Rajesh from slums of Tamil Nadu is definitely a crypto millionaire.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Mewton

just because someone outwardly looks chadly it doesn't mean there neurotransmitters are on the same par

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, twojei and mogre
if i looked like that i would never stop having sex with hookers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton and Lookologist003

Bad mental health GENETICS.:blackpill:

• +1

I wish he succeeded honestly.

• +1
blonde stacy fogs the brunette

• +1
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: For sure bro.
I bet you think the Slavs are ugly, probably the deformed nordicks brainwashed you. Slavs are not deformed in most cases, unlike, for example, the Nordicks

• JFL
if i looked like that i would never stop having sex with hookers
Hookers meaning JB on Tinder? Yeah me too.

I bet you think the Slavs are ugly, probably the deformed nordicks brainwashed you. Slavs are not deformed in most cases, unlike, for example, the Nordicks
My perception of Slavs is that they are the worst looking phenotype of white men. Worst hairline, worst jaws, worst chins. Slavs just need to be female to nullify those traits.

How can you live life on easy mode and still go crazy?
IDK. Though, if he's not using that skull, he should put it up for transplant so an inkwell can begin life. Full skull transplant.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and jisko32
My perception of Slavs is that they are the worst looking phenotype of white men. Worst hairline, worst jaws, worst chins. Slavs just need to be female to nullify those traits.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
you don't know anything about them if you think so

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003

Users who are viewing this thread

Back