Steps needed to restore forum integrity

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
1. BOTB off limits until 500+ posts and reacts and 90+ days registered
2. Threads with OPs older than 6 months or higher than 25 reacts hidden until 500+ posts and reacts and 90+ days registered
3. Registration tied to an invite from an existing user with 500+ posts and reacts and 90+ days registered. Two invites max per user per month
4. Registration tied to a short IQ test. People scoring below 115 are denied and IP or IP range banned
5. Registration tied to a short PSL lore, basics and lingo test. People scoring below an acceptable level are denied and IP or IP range banned
6. Avi freedom restored
7. Any and all mentions of tiktok or embedding of tiktok media incur a 20% warning and removal
8. Greycels found to use subhuman zoomer tiktok lingo are put on trial

You are welcome. I am here to help. :feelsokman: @Master @Administrator @Alexanderr

@optimisticzoomer @FutureSlayer @Anchor_Ship @Mop Robby @TheHandcel @chaddyboi66 @Meraki @0hMan @ccwwarrior @sub6manletnozygos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, robtical, Tobias Fünke and 7 others
The optimal strategies are only
1. Test their lingo see if it matches with what we use daily here
2. Referal from looksmaxxer users or let them list the popular names like Amnesia, Salludon, Pneumo, Xangsane, Arvid, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Bro 115 iq is where u lose me

That’s gonna get 99% of the forum banned that’s literally above avarage

What do u wanna be in nerds .org?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Squirtoutmabooty, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
admins won't do any of this. communities always go to shit when they get flooded by outsiders displacing the previously relatively small number of members. a lot of the oldcels already left though so you and i will be replaced sooner or later anyway.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19766
admins won't do any of this. communities always go to shit when they get flooded by outsiders displacing the previously relatively small number of members. a lot of the oldcels already left though so you and i will be replaced sooner or later anyway.
need to fight for our kind tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
you shouldnt be sticking around socializing on an incel forum anyway. the entire point of the forum is to get your lookmaxxes and quit rotting. forum isnt very entertaining nowadays since a lot of the previous batch of users left. i only look forward to real life experience doomer @MoggerGaston type posts now but offtopic hardly has blackpill content nowadays but im not sure where else i could go

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
niggas acting like org a secret society or something 😂😭🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Asking the jew overlord admins to care about the community's concerns is like asking a leech to stop sucking your blood. It ain't happening.

When will you learn, goy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Zoomer language isnt only exclusive to tiktok. Its everywhere you go regardless. Even if a greycel didnt use zoomer words they could still be from tiktok.

botb most trash section of the forum given that it takes itself so seriously and its 99% trash bluepilled information you can find with 1 google search

All this means nothing when you have people here who will made videos of content here on youtube/other platforms and spread it there.

All this means nothing when you have people here who will made videos of content here on youtube/other platforms and spread it there.
dnr enjoy your normans