Steps taken after MSE?

Solstice
After MSE is done I am sure that you need invisalign braces but I am not sure what you need to make sure that the mandible is proportional to the laterally-extended maxilla. I hear comments that say that a tooth borne lower arch expander works 100% and I can just wear that while in my braces but I also hear people say that it is not enough and I need MSDO or SFOT. I would like people to clear this up for me.

well, ronald is getting SFOT, not sure why he would if a tooth borne expander would already fix his bite. but I do know tooth borne expanders move only teeth and alveolar bone
anyways, this is the last concern bro, donโ€™t worry about it until u find an orthodontist who would do it for you.

My ortho is making me do lowers hyrax expander at the same time as MSE and then Invisalign

High 30s I believe... ortho didnโ€™t tell me at consultation

Whatโ€™s ur IMW
What is that
well, ronald is getting SFOT, not sure why he would if a tooth borne expander would already fix his bite. but I do know tooth borne expanders move only teeth and alveolar bone
anyways, this is the last concern bro, donโ€™t worry about it until u find an orthodontist who would do it for you.
Is that enough for the mandible to be in proportion with the maxilla?

Last edited:
What is that

Is that enough for the mandible to be in proportion with the maxilla?
Intermolar width. It stuffs your lower arch with bone then expands the teeth.

I did it without invisalign