Steps to Successful Vagina Slamming

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Or punching, jackhammering, tearing that shit up!

First: Understanding pheromones. Or, as I call them, cockmones and pussymagnets. Some men's colognes consist of synthetic pheromones. But that's just a big pile of bullshit. So forget what I just said and use Drakkar. Why? Because it makes sense.

But the primary way of producing a fecundity of cockmones, muscles. Not sure how it works - but it does. Probably because the stiff, aching muscles to a woman's eyes tease her about the hard ribbed cock sliding in and out of her mutt or slutmouth. However, proteins do rule the Earth. Nature favors protein whores. Thus meat-eaters. Why? No fucking idea. It is what it is so just accept it.

Second: Dressing like the peacock. But not in a faggot flamboyant way. Pussycocks, thus the female birds of that species, only mate with males having the most colorful feathers. So you wanna use that but not in a faggot way. Dress swanky. Wear name brands and not the shitty welfare Walmart ones.

Third: Politeness but being an asshole at the same time. For example, you're on a date and approach the restaurant and about to enter the establishment. Be a gentleman and open the door for her. BUT! Follow up with an excellent solid asshole remark. Such as, "I didn't want you to hurt yourself trying to open this door." Or, "Allow me to open things up for you." Then wink at her and smack her ass.

When ordering the food, you decide what she's going to eat. For example, she's reading the menu, and the waitress approaches. Grab the menu from her hands and hand it to the server and say, "I'll decide what you're going to eat - Um, she'll have a salad with a lot of meat on it and a baked fish with fresh vegetables. I'm going to have a steak, loaded baked potato, and vegetables. Water for both."

Furthermore, remember, you wanna slam her vagina; she wants to squirt on your penis. So both parties are aiming for the same thing. In most cases, let Nature play itself out. But if you're not muscular or have a shitload of money, it will be that more difficult for your body to release the cockmones. Because if Nature sees you as weak, she will alert the vaginas with a wince sensation. "Ewww, creepy. He looks like a man-baby that still lives with his mommy." One would respond.

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
:chad::yes:
:incel::no:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, mulattomaxxer, germanlooks and 3 others
this faggot thinks we are peacocks

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I followed this guide and got arrested for 13 counts of sexual harassment.

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222 and BigJimsWornOutTires