Steroid cycle for teencels

D

Deleted member 76452

HopiumMaxxing
Does anybody know any good steroid cycle to promote dysmophism/bone mass gains while also keeping growth plates open?

dht derivative

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, likenesss and Deleted member 76452
Tren in youth maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 76452
Milk and other dairy products :forcedsmile:(y)

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Deleted member 76452
They likely won't do shit for your subhuman skull but they'll sure as hell give you acne + hairloss

awesome stuff

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
if ur worried abt balls dont do roids in the first place
If you do roids properly your balls will be fine, if you do them improperly they are cooked

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
If you do roids properly your balls will be fine, if you do them improperly they are cooked
no they will still take damage and after you do pct you'll have very low testosterone and wont be able to get an erection

no they will still take damage and after you do pct you'll have very low testosterone and wont be able to get an erection
With proper PCT and cycle your test levels will be able to recover and your balls as well

dumbass nigger thinks the key to chad valhalla is injecting rat piss made in a chinese lab, if it were that easy all of us would do it

Cunt you're speaking to someone who has been using steroids and growth hormone since they were 16.

I can tell you right now the effects on dimorphism are slight but negligible and whether or not you wouldn't have caused the exact same thing by finishing puberty naturally is completely unfalsifiable

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
With proper PCT and cycle your test levels will be able to recover and your balls as well
no they will never be the same. you'll have very low test even if u do everything right. you are literally shutting down your natural production for 6-15 weeks (depending on cycle length) and you expect to perfectly fix them with some serms?

no they will never be the same. you'll have very low test even if u do everything right. you are literally shutting down your natural production for 6-15 weeks (depending on cycle length) and you expect to perfectly fix them with some serms?
HCG as well

Cunt you're speaking to someone who has been using steroids and growth hormone since they were 16.

I can tell you right now the effects on dimorphism are slight but negligible and whether or not you wouldn't have caused the exact same thing by finishing puberty naturally is completely unfalsifiable
When did puberty start for you?

HCG as well
its obvious u dont know shit, my advice would be don't do steroids at all because you'll harm yourself. pct is the biggest cope in existence as it'll make you low t and unable to get an erection and feel like shit at all times, no pct isn't some magical thing that will fix your test to old levels pre cycle

you idiots think you can use exogenous hormones then get away with it with pct huh? there will be consequences

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 76452
its obvious u dont know shit, my advice would be don't do steroids at all because you'll harm yourself. pct is the biggest cope in existence as it'll make you low t and unable to get an erection and feel like shit at all times, no pct isn't some magical thing that will fix your test to old levels pre cycle

you idiots think you can use exogenous hormones then get away with it with pct huh? there will be consequences
cope. If you don't completely recover you're a subhuman loser

I've used the most abusive stuff ever and completely rebounded a month later, lh and fsh in the high-normal range. Zero pct

• +1
Reactions: twilight

I've used the most abusive stuff ever and completely rebounded a month later, lh and fsh in the high-normal range. Zero pct
1. genetics
2. your natural test production never completely shuts down
3. you were young

Was it worth it in terms of muscle at least?

What if you’ve been on 150mg test for 2.5 years (500mg for the first 5 months) - what’s the best way to fully recover?