Steroid cycle

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Gathering information
Just started my steroid cycle test e + tren starting to see gains brah feels good man

@Intel.Imperitive :lul::lul:. What are your dosages btw? Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, Deleted member 281 and dogtown
Wrong injection boyo

Just started my steroid cycle test e + tren starting to see gains brah feels good man

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I mean, I was in no shape to start roids either, so I cant make fun of you for that.

But I knew what the fuck I was doing. I didnt take Tren lol.

Show us your pics or atleast age/height/weight/bf%

Arent you like 15?

Layout ur whole cycle. Just tryna make sure u dont kill urself lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I mean, I was in no shape to start roids either, so I cant make fun of you for that.

Arent you like 15?

33033B3A B770 43A1 9DF0 31C05D0E6067

Body of a god

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLS TELL ME THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Per day

Its not lol

What aromatising inhibators are you running? And what pro-lactin control?

How long are you running the cycle? And what about PCT?

What aromatising inhibators are you running? And what pro-lactin control?

How long are you running the cycle? And what about PCT?
Im gonna start my first cycle for 8-12 weeks then I might go off cycle and then start another cycle which is deca+test e

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Arent you like 15?

Im 21 bro I hate my body cause im skinny as fuck thats why I want to start making a change in myself
post body
Im kinda skinny fat lol

Attachments

• 20190203_161956.jpg
    20190203_161956.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
  • +1
Per day is too much. Ur gonna fucking die. Do that every 3.5 days

Please go a forum and talk to guys who have done it before.

This guy is gonna get himself killed, police are gonna check his phone, media is gonna talk to police, media is gonna mention this site and make looksmaxxing/incels look even more bad than it already does to the public eye.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 283
This guy is gonna get himself killed, police are gonna check his phone, media is gonna talk to police, media is gonna mention this site and make looksmaxxing/incels look even more bad than it already does to the public eye.
I just want to get muscular dude chill its my life

• +1
My son, don't do what he's doing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I just want to get muscular dude chill its my life
Yes, it is your life, and soon it will return to God after your heart gives out from the random roid usage.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 283
  • +1
Ive reached my genetic potential thats why I need steroids to break my limits and build more muscle
Nothing wrong with roiding but ur gonna kill urself with those doses

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Ive reached my genetic potential thats why I need steroids to break my limits and build more muscle fibers

Im not hurting anyone im doing it for myself
You have NOT reached your potential. Nor have I. You are probably not lifting enough or not eating enough. I admit, I am not doing everything in my power to get big without roids, I just want quick results. Difference is, I am only running 500mg a week and you are in the thousands of mg.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
btw guys, would you recommend creatine from the very beginning or after establishing a certain regularity in training?
cause I tend to work out for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off somehow cause of random reasons and laziness and never really get any proper gains xd

btw guys, would you recommend creatine from the very beginning or after establishing a certain regularity in training?
cause I tend to work out for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off somehow cause of random reasons and laziness and never really get any proper gains xd
This is why I can't get big lol.

Im 21 bro I hate my body cause im skinny as fuck thats why I want to start making a change in myself

Im kinda skinny fat lol

HHAGAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHQHQ

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You think you reached your genetic potential...?

This guy is joking everyone. I bet he doesnt even have the steroids on him. If you do post pictures of the vials here.

And, you still havent mentioned. Whats your Estrogen and prolactin control?

Im dying, this guy id gonna inject 2100mg Test and 2800mg Tren every week. Hes not gonna feel anything in the first 4 weeks, think its all good and increase the dose ?

Then he has no Estrogen or Prolactin co trol so hes gonna start making milk in his boobs which are going to be bigger than most womens at this point. His balls are gna shrink to the size of grapes, hes gonna get a mountain range of acne on his back and face, not be able to hold an erection for 9 months or sleep.

Then when he realises, hes going to have to go through this for another 8 weeks while the esters clear. And hes still gonna have all the perment boobs/limp dick/acne/boob milk and night sweats to deal with

@Esteban1997 please do this cycle its gonna be so funny! Keep us updated!

• +1
Reactions: Phad
HHAGAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHQHQ

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You think you reached your genetic potential...?

This guy is joking everyone. I bet he doesnt even have the steroids on him. If you do post pictures of the vials here.

And, you still havent mentioned. Whats your Estrogen and prolactin control?

Im dying, this guy id gonna inject 2100mg Test and 2800mg Tren every week. Hes not gonna feel anything in the first 4 weeks, think its all good and increase the dose ?

Then he has no Estrogen or Prolactin co trol so hes gonna start making milk in his boobs which are going to be bigger than most womens at this point. His balls are gna shrink to the size of grapes, hes gonna get a mountain range of acne on his back and face, not be able to hold an erection for 9 months or sleep.

Then when he realises, hes going to have to go through this for another 8 weeks while the esters clear. And hes still gonna have all the perment boobs/limp dick/acne/boob milk and night sweats to deal with

@Esteban1997 please do this cycle its gonna be so funny! Keep us updated!
Sure will