Steroid Vs Natty lifters are the perfect analogy to how life works in general

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Steroid users: Naturally genetically gifted with perfect proportions and ideal hormonal profiles that they were simply born with. Get extremely fit in a very short period of time with minimal effort by using illegal drugs. Can live on a diet consisting of McDonalds and still remain lean thanks to genetics and drugs. Will lie about their drug use and contribute their amazing results to super good work ethic. Are well liked and admired by everybody for their sick appearance.

Natty lifters: Have shitty to average genetics/proportions/hormonal profiles. Slave away at the gym for years possibly even to the determent of their long term health and yet have almost nothing to show for it. Eat extremely strict diets so that they can brag about their barely visible abs. Brag about their work ethic but normies either don't care or even make fun of them for still looking the same, some even going as far as accusing them of actually not working very hard at all even if they are busting their balls 10x harder than the roid users.

Lessons to be learned:

1. Cheating will always get you better results than honest work.
2. Nobody gives a shit about your morals/ethics as long as you can deliver what people want.
3. Innate traits are always more valuable than earned ones (if earned traits even really exist).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, turkproducer, Nosecel9000 and 7 others
Even if you have top tier genetics, someone with average genes with roids will look better than you in a shorter time no doubt.
Steroid users: Naturally genetically gifted with perfect proportions and ideal hormonal profiles that they were simply born with. Get extremely fit in a very short period of time with minimal effort by using illegal drugs. Can live on a diet consisting of McDonalds and still remain lean thanks to genetics and drugs. Will lie about their drug use and contribute their amazing results to super good work ethic. Are well liked and admired by everybody for their sick appearance.

Natty lifters: Have shitty to average genetics/proportions/hormonal profiles. Slave away at the gym for years possibly even to the determent of their long term health and yet have almost nothing to show for it. Eat extremely strict diets so that they can brag about their barely visible abs. Brag about their work ethic but normies either don't care or even make fun of them for still looking the same, some even going as far as accusing them of actually not working very hard at all even if they are busting their balls 10x harder than the roid users.

Lessons to be learned:

1. Cheating will always get you better results than honest work.
2. Nobody gives a shit about your morals/ethics as long as you can deliver what people want.
3. Innate traits are always more valuable than earned ones (if earned traits even really exist).
this analogy is one every person alive should be told. But, if you have great genes and use roids you will look amazing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, DidntRead and Deleted member 245
Natty lifting after 1 year is a guaranteed way to waste your time for no results.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, SquareChinOrDeath, DidntRead and 2 others
Natty lifting after 1 year is a guaranteed way to waste your time for no results.
I agree. In the first year you'll get your noobie gains, become familiar with the gym and work out what type of workouts you need to get the body you want.
Then you can start vitamin S and actually get the results you want

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and CupOfCoffee
TFW when you been lifting for 15 months and still can't break past a 180x5 bench
:feelswhy:

TFW when you been lifting for 15 months and still can't break past a 180x5 bench
:feelswhy:
You're not eating enough food. I got 180x5 in like 3 months dude

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Nah mostly sleep. Sometimes work fucks me up. Even today I wake up at 2 am to work. I get 3200 cal a day.....

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Nah mostly sleep. Sometimes work fucks me up. Even today I wake up at 2 am to work. I get 3200 cal a day.....

I remember being skinny even at 3000 calories a day :/

giphy.gif

JFL I overhead press 130x5 and bench 180x5 yet still have 13.5 inc arms. Yet some highschoolers at my gym have over 15 inch arms benching 135

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite