Steroids and hair loss

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I could see myself using them to speed up my bulking if they didn't cause hair loss. Too bad. Why don't chemists make good steroids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
You can use fin/dut if you stick with basic test.

Do you lay off fin after you’re done with steroids or you gotta take it forever?
If you're not naturally prone to hairloss you can stop when not cycling.
Actually that's meaningless, if your not naturally prone you don't need fin seven with roids and if you are you need it without them.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
I could see myself using them to speed up my bulking if they didn't cause hair loss. Too bad. Why don't chemists make good steroids?
RU has helped many people stop hairloss on Tren cycles. Though if you are unlucky you might get heart sides from RU.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
They gotta make a better alternative to roids without the sides

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Sounds complicated. Are fin and dut enough to counteract hair loss caused by roids?
They can only counteract loss caused by natural/synthetic testosterone by prevent it from converting to DHT. Nothing else, doesn't work for any other PED, if I understand this correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Wallenberg
Sounds complicated. Are fin and dut enough to counteract hair loss caused by roids?
these drugs are made having people with normal hormonal profiles in mind, not roiders

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
RU has helped many people stop hairloss on Tren cycles. Though if you are unlucky you might get heart sides from RU.
What kind of heart issues and why do they occur?

Nah, I'm not going to roid.

What kind of heart issues and why do they occur?
I don't know the science behind it. Search on reddit.

But people have gotten palpitations, shortness of breath, etc.

But the vast majority of people don't get these sides. It's a very small percentage. Unfortunately, I was in that small percentage that got sides

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Wallenberg

They counteract hair loss from Testosterone. But not other steroids