Steroids at 18? Questions

celmaxxer

celmaxxer

Iron
Debating steroids when i turn 18 and have money. I love bodybuilding and want to get bigger and leaner, plus the added bonuses of bonemass facial hair etc.

• Is it worth having to take trt for life, or should i pct and risk low test?
•What are the chances i gain back 1000+ng/dl test levels after a cycle if i pct correctly?
•Is it really worth it, asking people with experience?
•how much does a testosterone cycle typically cost?

Please dont reply if u dont know what ur talking about, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: renvorious and lestoa
steroids get turned into estrogen which turns off your growth plates, you will make your growth plates shut off sooner unless you use a drug or a small amount inhibit that. if you dont care about getting wider shoulders/taller or 100% that they are shut then blast reasonably with a medically supervised cycle

also keep in mind that it stunts mental developments, autist on here thinks that only looks matter but your brain still fucking matter you retard:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and celmaxxer
steroids get turned into estrogen which turns off your growth plates, you will make your growth plates shut off sooner unless you use a drug or a small amount inhibit that. if you dont care about getting wider shoulders/taller or 100% that they are shut then blast reasonably with a medically supervised cycle

also keep in mind that it stunts mental developments, autist on here thinks that only looks matter but your brain still fucking matter you retard:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Thanks for the reply, will definitely research estrogen blockers to keep estrogen at a good level. Height doesnt bother me but wider clavicles would be nice.

Also thanks for letting me know about brain development, will definitely do more research on that.

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
PCT is cope

• +1
Reactions: drinkk.beef and celmaxxer
Wait at least until 25 to have economic and emotional stability, but primarily to reach your natural potential so to start without regret imho, then B&C for life JFL

how can it stunt mental development lol

• +1
Reactions: celmaxxer