Steroids can’t be good for u

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I know some nighas are gonna pick outliers but I swear 99% of the time I see these guys say their age they are super young and look completely destroyed

I wouldn’t give less than 35 to this guy and it’s not only the beard and balding hairline

Steroids definitely ages u very fast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Imretarded?
Pointing out one outlier when most of these ppl look fossilised is useless

Because those guys are retarded and don't know how to use steroids

All you need is Test, thats basically it. Maybe also HCG to save your balls from shrinking, but a cycle or two of Test will give you the best body with minimal side effects. The only downside that it's addictive so it's kinda impossible to do only a cycle or two and not blast and cruise

All the retards who spam Tren and shit like that are just hurting themselves for a body that looks like shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Pointing out one outlier when most of these ppl look fossilised is useless
isn't that exactly what you did?

jfl at self-reflection

isn't that exactly what you did with your example vid? :feelshah:
No because this isn’t the first video I made about these guys looking old

Jfl it’s a known meme online these bodybuilders you see look 40’and then are saying they’re 18

There’s more of these than ones who look their age

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
No because this isn’t the first video I made about these guys looking old

Jfl it’s a known meme online these bodybuilders you see look 40’and then are saying they’re 18

There’s more of these than ones who look their age
what about david laid whos been roiding since like 12yo?

what about david laid whos been roiding since like 12yo?
That’s literally the only example I see ppl give the majority of ppl aren’t chads with good genetics

It’s like saying smoking doesn’t age u because barret and Brad Pitt smokes

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
That’s literally the only example I see ppl give the majority of ppl aren’t chads with good genetics

smoking doesn't age you

jfl if think you would ever be able to see a difference in aging between a 25yo who never smoked or one who has been smoking since 15yo.
makes 0 difference

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
all of that for a shit tier body

smoking doesn't age you

jfl if think you would ever be able to see a difference in aging between a 25yo who never smoked or one who has been smoking since 15yo.
makes 0 difference
because genetics apply and you can’t compare one different person to another

But studies done with twins have suggested the smoker twin did look older and had more wrinkles

So even if a smoker doesn’t look old he has good genes but would probably look older than if he didn’t

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Look at every gymshark athlete
Jeff said
Mike thurston

The guys who look 40 at 20 have terrible ageing genetics plus blast huge amounts

I know some nighas are gonna pick outliers but I swear 99% of the time I see these guys say their age they are super young and look completely destroyed

I wouldn’t give less than 35 to this guy and it’s not only the beard and balding hairline

Steroids definitely ages u very fast

Dude, I'm a year younger than this guy and people ask me for my driver's license:lul: imagine how old those people will look at 40

• +1
because genetics apply and you can’t compare one different person to another

But studies done with twins have suggested the smoker twin did look older and had more wrinkles

So even if a smoker doesn’t look old he has good genes but would probably look older than if he didn’t
hard to compare twins where one smokes and one doesn't unless they have the exact same lifestyles, diet, other habits too.

likely the smoker lives a whole different life than the non-smoker.

• +1