Steroids caught by parents and kicked out of house

theosis

theosis

Iron
I have a half broken phone and that’s it. Gonna be camping in the woods or library. New da help and advice. Parents broke everything of mine and have been crushing my aspirations since a kid. Might as well end it all and blame my parents. Ggs everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, twojei, j05 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, try2beme, watah and 3 others
I just wanted to fix my 200 low t levels which I was turned away from

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, User28823, chudlite and 1 other person
u will probably forget about this couple months later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, n9wiff and chudlite
Just start dropshipping bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Mewton, watah and 2 others
You are a HTN sex haver, so I have no sympathy for you

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
So do I just live in the woods rip idk what to ti be di I’m have no connections or anyone

khhv here
Never mind, I will try and give some advice. What country are you in? The best bet is to find a hostel and stay in there, or there must be something local to you for homeless people.

I never understand parents who kick their own child out of the house unless they deserve it. Just give it a day or two for them to calm down and go back. Explain to them what your situation was and how it was affecting you

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
just need a working phone so can gli stuff on Facebook until I get rent money

• +1
Reactions: N1666
just need a working phone so can gli stuff on Facebook until I get rent money
Go to a library and use the computer there. Or a university you can just walk into and ask someone in the computer room/library if you can use their credentials

bro quit larping ur parents did not kick u out u prolly ran away :feelskek:
u know damn well they would be locked up if they did that

No I even told them I was suicidal so they told I me to psychologists instead

When you sort out your problems with your family, change doctors or go to a endocrinologist.

What country you live in?

Never mind, I will try and give some advice. What country are you in? The best bet is to find a hostel and stay in there, or there must be something local to you for homeless people.

I never understand parents who kick their own child out of the house unless they deserve it. Just give it a day or two for them to calm down and go back. Explain to them what your situation was and how it was affecting you
My estrogen is crashed prob gonna jump

Have no clean clothes or water

Time to junkmaxx

call the police on ur parents

they cant kick u out like that out of nowhere. they either have to take you in or pay you hefty amounts of money

I have a half broken phone and that’s it. Gonna be camping in the woods or library. New da help and advice. Parents broke everything of mine and have been crushing my aspirations since a kid. Might as well end it all and blame my parents. Ggs everyone.
how did they find out bro? Thats my biggest fear atm.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Tell them its their fault your low t

• +1
Reactions: sb23