Steroids for bone growth

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
I want ideal dimorphic masculine bone growth.

This thread is meant for high iqcels, cause I am asking a question. If u not, stick around for some ideas lol.

I want to grow my bones optimally

I ve been reading for some time now on the natural hormones and how they play into bone remodeling.

But how about SARMs? Or other steroids? How do those "artificial hormones" influence bone growth?

I have seen studies on plenty of those which say they are good for bone growth, but I cant take them all, so my question is:

Which steroids or SARMS are BEST for bonem growth in a dimorphic way?

Ligandrol? Ostarine?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1680
Bonesmash or death

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 1680
tren but not good for young people test and gh should do wonders tho looks the anabolic to androgen ratio high androgen is what you want for bone

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2621
The guy on the left remind me of Crisick tbh

I'm unknowledgeable here but isn't high-quality HGH the only thing that can actually really affect bone structure?

Drink milk I heard it’s good for ur bones

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Treasure223 and Incoming
tren but not good for young people test and gh should do wonders tho looks the anabolic to androgen ratio high androgen is what you want for bone
is there a safe way to use tren? instead of t imma go with hCG dont wanna limit my natural production tbh

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I'm unknowledgeable here but isn't high-quality HGH the only thing that can actually really affect bone structure?
that and roids work if in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nah bro, there are some things which have been proven to.

testosterone, dht, igf, ostarine, ligandrol, osteoclast inhibitor, aromasin...

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, RAITEIII, Incoming and 1 other person
is there a safe way to use tren? instead of t imma go with hCG dont wanna limit my natural production tbh
I dont think tren is advisable during puberty but do research if you do can cause heavy shut down

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2621

Fuck man, why didn't my mum get me to inject test before entering puberty :feelsree:
but tbh I have ruined my potention by being morbidly obese throughout my childhood and puberty. This is interesting tho, I didn't know that just injecting test could actually work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and Deleted member 2621
I dont think tren is advisable during puberty but do research if you do can cause heavy shut down
some clomid or hcg afterwards might do the trick?
Fuck man, why didn't my mum get me to inject test before entering puberty :feelsree:
but tbh I have ruined my potention by being morbidly obese throughout my childhood and puberty. This is interesting tho, I didn't know that just injecting test could actually work.
look at trannies bro, they get masculine bone growth like crazy from t injections

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Bruh567 and Incoming

look at trannies bro, they get masculine bone growth like crazy from t injections
caber and hcg are standard for tren maybe day after birth control cause it block progesterone
hgh work at any age becuase the face are soft bones and never technically fuse you will just need it longer richard pinaia hat size went up like two times

hcg on the cycle and clomid after

hcg on the cycle and clomid after
takin hcg anyway right now. Do you know about ostarine or LGD? both supposedly cause masculine bones, which is better

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
takin hcg anyway right now. Do you know about ostarine or LGD? both supposedly cause masculine bones, which is better
They have similar pharmacological profiles, LGD is much more hardcore which is likely what you're looking for but has less clinical data for it.
Don't think one has a clear edge over the other but the effects of ostarine on bones have been studied more extensively so it's a safer bet in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
osteoclast inhibitor

you need osteoclasts to be active for bone remodelling, it's just a fine balance between bone resorption (to increase serum Ca2+; mostly under influence of PTH) and bone deposition (as an answer to high serum Ca2+, under influence by Calcitonin). Thing is, those two (along with other side-mechanisms) maintain calcium homeostasis and I'm unaware of how one could make direct use of them for spatial bone growth.

one thing that is supported by evidence is mechanical loading as seen in tennis players - https://biomechanics.stanford.edu/me337_10/projects/ducher05.pdf

again, have fun using this in any practical way though

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Incoming and Deleted member 2621
I really want to start taking something to boost my bone structure as well but it overwhelms me

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
They have similar pharmacological profiles, LGD is much more hardcore which is likely what you're looking for but has less clinical data for it.
Don't think one has a clear edge over the other but the effects of ostarine on bones have been studied more extensively so it's a safer bet in that regard.
whats the side effects?

Bone grows in direction where they grow already, if you already have downswung maxilla, and high gonial, it is going to be much worse (Aka if you're truecel, you will be truecel).

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Bone grows in direction where they grow already, if you already have downswung maxilla, and high gonial, it is going to be much worse (Aka if you're truecel, you will be truecel).
Nope, you can change gonial angle

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2621
Did you chew bro?

Those pics are from mewing transformations
Screenshot 20200531 003226 YouTube

☝ This guy chewed gum for some time, and lowered ramus as you can see

Screenshot 20200531 003556 YouTube

☝☝ This guy also, just one year apart to lower ramus i guess

Inb4: don't think these are from mewing, mewing ain't did jack shit for anything lol... just mew bro :feelshaha:

Screenshot 20200531 004120 YouTube

☝☝☝... Mini thread in this single reply, but to sum it up: Chewing lowers the ramus down baby :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming

Both should be used in conjunction with one another.

• +1
whats the side effects?
supression, bad test to est ratio (you would side step both of these with hcg), Possible liver toxicity (very rare and only confirmed in ostarine as opposed to LGD), suppression of HDL and other lipids in both. LGD has a better safety profile than ostarine but like I say is less studied.
All of these and more you find with steroids and hcg to an extent. Worth looking into counteracting them if you're running it for a long time though

• +1
supression, bad test to est ratio (you would side step both of these with hcg), Possible liver toxicity (very rare and only confirmed in ostarine as opposed to LGD), suppression of HDL and other lipids in both. LGD has a better safety profile than ostarine but like I say is less studied.
All of these and more you find with steroids and hcg to an extent. Worth looking into counteracting them if you're running it for a long time though
aight, i wanna take the risk. Think imma add a few cycles of lgd as soon as my new hcg shipment arrives

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy