Steroids for the lazy

D

Deleted member 33767

Iron
Joined
Aug 3, 2023
Posts
4
Reputation
3
Is there any knowledgeable source that discusses steroids without the gatekeeping bs? I'm thinking something like MPMD or Vigorous Steve, but for the non bodybuilder segment.

I'm really interested in roiding, but everytime I look up for info they are always discussing it from the point of view of something who has already achieved his natty ceiling.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Is there any knowledgeable source that discusses steroids without the gatekeeping bs? I'm thinking something like MPMD or Vigorous Steve, but for the non bodybuilder segment.

I'm really interested in roiding, but everytime I look up for info they are always discussing it from the point of view of something who has already achieved his natty ceiling.
leave this site you low iq fag
 
Big pharma rat poison
 

Similar threads

GRIFFITH.0
Replies
2
Views
38
alexcs
A
k3o
Replies
3
Views
53
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
0
Views
26
aspiringHardmaxxer
aspiringHardmaxxer
zjss
Replies
3
Views
43
zjss
zjss
WannaBe6'
Replies
14
Views
81
zenmanic
zenmanic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top