Steroids make your jaw fucking huge and face bigger

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I knew these 2 twins that blasted tons of juice back in the 90s, saw an old photo of them and god damn chiseled triple jaws and huge faces like the singer from The Who. Nowadays they have smaller heads and the jaw is average size nothing impressive, I asked them about it and they told me it was the roids that made them look alpha as hell in their younger years.
Some people disagree with this but its true, they used at around 19 years old which probably helped.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Unnamed

Brutal mog​

• JFL
Reactions: shimada, rydofx, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Kenickie and yang
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I hope so i'll use it soon

Did they tell you what they were running?

43 muscles in the face. Some people have incredible androgen receptor density, and get crazy facial muscle growth from blasting gear.

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, cutecel, je3oe and 2 others
Only tren has that effect.

I agree. I have noticed almost all bodybuilders who start blasting early have good developed jaws. Further regardless of initial age they all have good masseter hypertrophy and absolute mog mewers and falim gummers to oblivion. That steroids allow them a certain level of leaness that is not quite possible as a natural allows obviously heightens their precieved angularity.

Just look at female bodybuilders - all of them develop a masculine jaw after a while, and I think just like the effects of dianabol are magnified in women so is the jaw hypermasculinaztion.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
I agree. I have noticed almost all bodybuilders who start blasting early have good developed jaws. Further regardless of initial age they all have good masseter hypertrophy and absolute mog mewers and falim gummers to oblivion. That steroids allow them a certain level of leaness that is not quite possible as a natural allows obviously heightens their precieved angularity.

Just look at female bodybuilders - all of them develop a masculine jaw after a while, and I think just like the effects of dianabol are magnified in women so is the jaw hypermasculinaztion.

Women also lose their voice while guys aren't affected.

Don't start using AAS to change your face lmfao it will not happen. I've been abusing AAS for 7 years without coming off or even cruising. Barely any changes at all. Maybe it will work if you are young but you really got to weight the pros and cons.

Steroids definitely made my jaw bigger but I took em young at 19 years old

Just LOL I fell for the " muscle gets women " meme but accidentally increased my PSL in the process

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Steroids definitely made my jaw bigger but I took em young at 19 years old

Just LOL I fell for the " muscle gets women " meme but accidentally increased my PSL in the process

“Muscle gets women” isn’t really a meme though. You’d be surprised. I’ve ran many Tinder experiments on guys with average faces (and who have average height) but with top tier bodies. And they did amazing on Tinder. Got many, many likes and matches, even with hot women.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
“Muscle gets women” isn’t really a meme though. You’d be surprised. I’ve ran many Tinder experiments on guys with average faces (and who have average height) but with top tier bodies. And they did amazing on Tinder. Got many, many likes and matches, even with hot women.

Yeah but you need low low bodyfat% to musclenmaxx

I was just typical gym guy eating a ton of food for the gains, not worried about leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Yeah but you need low low bodyfat% to musclenmaxx

I was just typical gym guy eating a ton of food for the gains, not worried about leanmaxxing
what was you taking btw?