Steroids to reccomend

TheCelWhsiperer

TheCelWhsiperer

Iron
i currently got 200 euros worth of xmr in my wallet on archetyp (not promoting online drug shop) and i was wondering what steroids i should order so the bones in my face could increase in mass?
im 17 and 6'1 but i feel like my palate is too narrow, jaw and zygos lack bonemass

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Funnyunenjoyer1
If palate is too narrow, get an expander. HGH (high quality), tren

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and apotheosic
Stop it, try it w 20+. Also the base should always be test, if you want to look fitness model like u blast tren A

High quality HGH is like €150-200+ for 100ius which is less than a month of HGH if use use 4IU per day

Roids are just going to age you, I do not recommend any. Just stay natural.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and mnbvcxz
idk about tor markets for hgh tbh. look for good sources here maybe or youd have to test the gh urself (never ordered gh from tor markets myself though)
tren at 17 is retarded and if you really, i mean are really desperate hop on test maybe. but pct will fuck you over if your growth plates are still open, so if ur gonna blast test then you have to cruise

tbh i think roiding at 17 is pure fucking retardation but u do what u want but DO YOUR RESEARCH before you take shit liek ths
like do a shit ton of research you don't want to fuck shit up

but personally recommend against at 17 although there are users who have done it here already.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
my palate isn't that narrow where doctors will give me an expander, its just a bit of crowding and missalignment and in between V and U shaped

If your pallet is small, roiding won’t do much to help, get a pallet expander. This will also make your cheekbones look like they have more mass too because it will push them outward.

Idk, 250 mg of test weekly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
Solution
If your pallet is small, roiding won’t do much to help, get a pallet expander. This will also make your cheekbones look like they have more mass too because it will push them outward.
you cant just get a palate expander if u dont have trouble breathing wich i don't