Steroids vs Growth hormone vs SARMS

chasing aesthetics

chasing aesthetics

Bronze
Which of these cause hairloss?

And how effective are they at building muscle compared to each other?

SARMS and steroids are pretty much the same thing
-sarms are more selective in binding to ARs, causing less androgenic side effects i.e hairloss, but since they're taken orally theyre quit taxing on your organs and cholesterol etc
-gh wont do much if you arent stacking it with other anabolic compounds, doesnt cause hairloss however, apparently it can reverse it but im not too sure
-if you're gonna do gear, test is best, stack it with fin etc if you're that concerned about hairloss, but if you're very prone to it AAS will inevitably rape your hair
-certain sarms are stronger than certain steroids, they vary, sarms like Ostarine tend to be much milder but RAD-140 and YK-11 for example are very strong, traditional roids will build way more muscle on average however

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
GH will not cause hair loss

Steroids in general will accelerate it but to what degree depends on the steroids

Sarms are a waste of money

GH will build minimal muscle if any. It will indirectly through recovery and through years maybe of creating new cells, but without insulin it is incredibly weak as an anabolic

Steroids will build by far the most muscle

Sarms will be significantly less effective than steroids
SARMs aren't a waste of money. I've gained like 50 lbs over 3 SARMs cycles. It's obviously way less effective than roids but people IRL thought I took roids when I showed up to school after summer break since I gained what would've been 6 months of natty muscle in 6 weeks. I'd only recommend it to guys in the 16-24 age range though. Past that it makes more sense to take real steroids.

When you're young it's not a good idea to take roids because it can fuck your hormones up. It's why high school and college athletes take SARMs as it doesn't shut you down.

If you're 24+ then you don't have the same risks from steroids that a younger guy would and SARMs won't give you an aesthetic body like steroids will. They will just give you what you can achieve natty in a shorter timespan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
you would have gained much more muscle with using testosterone or anavar lol.

People think this about natties

It’s literally the exact opposite. Shut down all your androgenic activity while you are in puberty theory? you need to have high androgens at that age.
Test/anavar would shut me down whereas SARMs don't shut you down. It's why tons of high school and college athletes get caught taking SARMs.

Test/anavar would shut me down whereas SARMs don't shut you down.
SARMS suppress you enough for it to be a concern. I wouldn't take them without a PCT, and if I'm doing a PCT I may aswell go the full way and do a proper steroid cycle.

Sarms dont shut you down my ass. Get bloods at the end of your cycle and before it. Ive seen a shit ton of people sub 200ng/dl. Just because it isnt at 0 doesnt mean you arent heavily suppressed…
Yeah but you're only suppressed for like 1-2 weeks. My T bounced back to normal when I got a blood test a few weeks after my SARMs cycle. My T is actually lower now than it was last year after I took SARMs.

and during the whole cycle….
Yeah but only 6 weeks won't do much to your development. Maybe lower your T by 20% which will recover a few weeks after your cycle, especially on something light like Ostarine.

Soo uuhh... sarms results are like what 10% effect of a 300mg test cycle or some shit like that? seems like a waste indeed if so.

No they aren’t… in practice test will have you gain much more muscle… its like saying superdrol is the most powerful steroid, but you can’t run it for more than a month. the most effective drug is what leads to the most muscle gain, test you can run for 20 weeks easy…
Obviously yeah, but 8 weeks of RAD-140 will give you more than 8 weeks of Test; but yeah it's nowhere near as sustainable, and nobody runs an 8 week Test cycle.
OP do not take any steroid advice from this forum. Thats all I have to say. Go to r/steroids or meso.
Don't fall for the 500mg test meme from r/steroids. For muscle building its great but from a looksmaxxing perspective 500mg test will just bloat you with all that water retention. Rest on there seems solid.

OP do not take any steroid advice from this forum. Thats all I have to say. Go to r/steroids or meso.
I just wanna do gear for like 2 months and gain like 10 kg of muscle and water. I also already have muscle memory, so muscle memory + gear i believe will go really fast. BUT i wanna keep my hair. 2 months of like 200 - 300 mg test. How much damage can i possibly do to my hair if im taking finasteride at the same time?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
ask this in r/steroids but in 2 months, ignoring muscle memory factor, you arent gaining more than like 6lbs of muscle tissue. I gained 12lbs of water going from low T->1000ng/dl though

you just cant create muscle that quickly. which is why most people blast and cruise.

also nobody can tell you how prone you are to hair loss, thats a low dose of test TBH so with fin u could be fine but if u have shit genetics u can be fucked either way
I mean, if i were to notice any shedding, after 3 weeks of taking 250mg of test... i could just stop tho? The solution doesnt have to get any more complex than that i guess?

yeah you could. going through fluctuations like off/on just sucks though especially if you are acne prone, and when you come off and lose 10-20lbs of water it looks like you lost 10lbs of muscle, and ur weaker.
Lets say i notice some shedding after 3 weeks of gear... then i stop.. then the shedding stops... and yeah sure it then may be a little disturbing for the hormonal system all for nothing... but if this is worst case scenario... then i really dont have a lot to lose... going bald in 3 weeks on 250mg of test while taking finasteride seems just impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614