Steroids will not stunt your growth

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Gold
Can someone explain to me how steroids are supposed to stunt my growth if I just take an AI jfl (since the reason steroids "stunt growth" is because of the estrogen conversion which fuses your plates if your stupid and don’t use an AI)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
stfu manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, m0ss26 and the MOUSE
"just take ai" lmao if you wanna gamble soft tissue growth and growth plates closing early, as well as a shit ton of general health problees down the line go for it.

Yo may I ask what are your goals taking steroids at puberty?

Can someone explain to me how steroids are supposed to stunt my growth if I just take an AI jfl (since the reason steroids "stunt growth" is because of the estrogen conversion which fuses your plates if your stupid and don’t use an AI)
just use an aromatase inhibitor

"just take ai" lmao if you wanna gamble soft tissue growth and growth plates closing early, as well as a shit ton of general health problees down the line go for it.
But how are the growth plates gonna close that’s what I want to know

Growing my bones
Knew it mirin the low inhib to do it just be careful with the side effects like growth plates closing, monitor your estrogen and AI dosage really

Wait just realized ur not actually running it jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
assuming you have the correct dosing for the AI they wont close, however you risk a lot of other things when doing roids. if your AI is fake for example and you dont know, youre fucked. if you get shitty gear, youre fucked. if you miss calculate something, youre fucked. if you dont run a proper PCT, youre fucked. tldr youre fucked just take HGH and IGF1

on that note, anyone have a source for test?

• +1
Reactions: triggr
assuming you have the correct dosing for the AI they wont close, however you risk a lot of other things when doing roids. if your AI is fake for example and you dont know, youre fucked. if you get shitty gear, youre fucked. if you miss calculate something, youre fucked. if you dont run a proper PCT, youre fucked. tldr youre fucked just take HGH and IGF1

on that note, anyone have a source for test?
Depends where u live bro

nigga everyones hormone profile is different steroids arent as simple as "I have low levels of X so ill take X and to minimize side affects of X ill take Y" sure some people might get lucky but in reality youll only grow an inch maybe 2 if your lucky. There are these 2 twins, one blasted a shit ton of steroids and estrogen blockers during puberty and was only 1-2 inches taller than the twin with completely fucked up health.

no it wont,dont think twice, just do it.

Knew it mirin the low inhib to do it just be careful with the side effects like growth plates closing, monitor your estrogen and AI dosage really

Wait just realized ur not actually running it jfl
I will soon

nigga everyones hormone profile is different steroids arent as simple as "I have low levels of X so ill take X and to minimize side affects of X ill take Y" sure some people might get lucky but in reality youll only grow an inch maybe 2 if your lucky. There are these 2 twins, one blasted a shit ton of steroids and estrogen blockers during puberty and was only 1-2 inches taller than the twin with completely fucked up health.
Source bro I rlly wanna see

Roids + AI = great development